Chapter two

Y/N P.O.V

Thomas glances at me from my spot in biology. I smile at him and he smiles back. Mrs.Shinny, the teacher,stares at us and I feel my neck heat up like it always does when I'm in trouble. I bite my lip and look away from Thomas,who is now mouthing sorry. I give a secret "It's fine" and he grins. Mrs.Shinny passes out homework and I hear Thomas groan. I chuckle as he shoves in to his bookbag. "Alright class! Make sure to have that packet done in time for the test on Friday!" the teacher tells us. I roll my eyes and get up. I look around for Thomas, I see him.

Kissing a girl.

My head drops at the same time my heart does. I rush to my locker,shove my things in and get stuff out,and run out. That's when I hear Thomas run up behind me .

"Y/n? You okay? Y/n!" He asks and I turn,eyes mad.

"Do I LOOK FINE,THOMAS!?"I snap and his eyes become glassy with tears.

"Y/n? What's.. Why are you mad at me?" Thomas whines.

"Because! You were kissing her!" I tell him,pointing to the girl that he'd been kissing just a moment ago

"So....I was,why does that make you mad?!" Thomas says,his eyes have a stronger glassy look now

"Don't you understand!?" I snarl,now crying

"Not really!" Thomas says,throwing his arms up in distraught

"I like you ,Thomas!" I growl at him then ,realizing what I'd just said,my hand flew to my mouth.

"What?" Thomas breathed.

"She.. She may or may not break your heart. But if she does...Thomas I don't want you upset! You mean so much to me! You're my best friend! But if you wanna get hurt be my guest!" I snapped, my voice breaking at the end as tears fall.

"Y/n" Thomas cries as he pulls me into a tight hug. I squirm at first but then feel protected in his warm arms. I settle down and he strokes my h/c hair and I smile up at him. "T-thanks" I shudder and he detaches himself from my body. "No prob" he laughs and I start to walk off. "Y/n,one more thing" Thomas says and yanks me to his chest once more. I see his eyes sparkle and I instantly fall in love. I feel his heart beating rapidly as I try to pull away. Then I stop struggling and see him blush. Then he pulls me closer and kisses my lips. His heartbeat grows faster and I feel my own beating in time with it. It was a sweet kiss and as he pulls away I feel like I'm in a trance. "Woah" is all we both say.