Red 47

Fia's POV

I am in the hospital right now, I collapsed earlier. Siguro ay dahil sa ilang linggo na wala akong maayos na tulog at kain. I have been hands on, on Zehl's case. I am rushing, because I am getting afraid by the second, that Renz might not actually wait for me.

"My Lady, the doctor is here." Saad ni Claude nang makapasok siya sa silid ko. Nginitian naman ako ng doktor at ibinuklat na ang record niya.

"Ma'am, I suggest you take a lot of rest," panimula niya. Sabi ko na e. Kulang na naman ako sa---

"And take in some supplements and vitamins. I can see that you're a hard worker, but please take care for your baby."

Napanganga ako sa huling binanggit niya. "What baby?"

Pati si Claude at napabaling sa doktor.

"Oh, if you still didn't know, congratulations, Ma'am! You're four weeks pregnant!"

Matapos umalis ng doktor ay nanatiling nakatitig lang sa akin si Claude. Maya maya pa lang naman ay tumakbo na naman ako sa banyo para sumuka. That is why. It was morning sickness, I feel nauseous every morning, I feel strange throwing up the food that I used to love. It was because I'm pregnant.

Napahawak ako sa tiyan ko at tumingin sa salamin sa lababo. I smile while tears kept on falling. I'm pregnant with Renz's child. I am bearing his child.

"My Lady," Claude called my attention when I pack my things to leave the hospital.

"Claude, don't tell anyone about my condition yet. I will surprise them when the right time comes. But for now let's proceed with the investigation."

"But my lady, it will be dangerous for you and the child." I stared at him and smiled.

"I will be extra careful. Kaya nga mamadaliin na antin ang lahat habang kaya ko pa. Gusto kong mag-focus na rin sap ag-aalala sa magiging anak ko. Kaya ayusin na natin 'to."

Hindi naman sumagot si Claude at lumapit sa akin para iabot ang isang folder.

"I thought of a way. We can't find any trace of Zach, but when I thought about it. Zach never leaves his sight out of you. And that's what I got."

The pictures show Zach lingering around the same area I was in months ago before Zehl's death. Pictures show that every day, he was watching me.

"How come? Bakit hindi nareport to ng mga agent na nagbabantay ng galaw niya?"

"Because it was true that they never saw Zach goes out from his house. I bet he's using a secret passage to go out. And that proves that Zach was still stalking you, My Lady."

Tinignan ko pa ang ibang pictures, nagtaka pa ako nang may mga litratong nagpapakita ng pakikipag-usap niya sa mga pekeng NBI heads.

"Claude, does this mean---"

"Yes my lady. Following the CCTV footage of him, I also saw his dealings with some of the fake NBI heads. He was the mastermind of it all. He was controlling all the strings from behind."

"Pero paano mo naman naisip na tignan ang mga lugar kung nasaan ako para mahanap si Zach?"

"Remember when you told me that you feel like someone is watching you, I took the liberty to watch over who was watching you. And I caught him stalking you, my lady."

Kinilabutan ako bigla. Now that he mentioned it, I know one thing for sure. Zach will do anything for me, even if it means to kill.

"Does it mean, he knew that we're here?" Tumango naman si Claude bilang sagot.