chapter 4

The next day i woke up i remember what i saw last night...harry....a.....vampire.... I cant believe he is a vampire i thought they were fake but, i guess they arn't cause my babysitter is one!! I get out of bed and walk down stairs to be greeted by Olivia and Harry. I sit down by Olivia and i just remember something...... My coffee.

I get up and walk over to the cabnet and grab a mug and poor some coffee into my cup. I make my coffee and made my way over to my seat besides Olivia.

"Delilah! Harry is so funny!!" my little sister said to me.

i look up at him he catchs my graze and smirkers. I roll my eyes at him while taking a sip of my coffee.

"hhm i bet he is." i said sarcastically.

but then i hear something in my mind.... harry is talking to me im my mind. I look up at him confused and what the fuck look

"fisty I like it." he said to me in my mind.

"shutup you blood sucker!" i said back to him in my mind.

his face softens like he was hurt to what i said.

"Well you didn't have to go there...." he said to me in my mind again.

i look back at him. with gulit in my eyes. I shouldnt be sorry for him, its true! he is a blood sucker. but i do admit it i was being mean and i feel sorry for him.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to go that far..." i said in my mind again. I didnt notiec that Olivia was asking both of us what were we doing?

I snap out of my thoughts and look at her.

"what?" i said to her as harry lookes at her also.

"I said whag are we going to do to day?...." she asked a little uncomfortable.

"oh i dont know....?" i said looking back at my coffe.

"well um my friend 'zayn' is coming over soon. To stay the for a little bit cuz, his flat is being worked on so he is gonna stay here for a couple weeks." harry said to us.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was on my way down stairs i was dressed and ready for the day, once i was down stairs i heard a laugh that i didnt know.

I walk into the livingroom where i see Olivia Harry and... someone else. i dont know who?

"you really said that?!?" Olivia said to the unknoen guy.

"yes!!" he said laughing olivia stated laughing when i look to harry and he is already looking at me.

"zayn, this is Delilah. Delilah this is zayn." harry said to zayn is his name.

"hello there." zayn said putting his hand out to shake.

"hi." i said to him shaking his hand. wow his hand is really cold i thought.

"I know love." i look over to zayn he smiled at me i look at him comfused.

"yes, I'm a vampire too." he said to me in my mind

So how was that?

haha when harry said (zayn this ia Perrie perrie this is zayn. harry to zayn is his name) haha i didnt mean for that to ryme!!! hahaa

A.xx