*Back to the past*

still madara flashback 

To day was my 20th birthday and my brother and her throw a birthday party for me , I thought my birthday would be the best day of my life. But instead it trun out to be the worest day fo my life.

Yo madara have some fun well yea !!hashirama said 

your already drunk ain't you?

HELL NO!! 

sure i believe you i rolled my eyes .

whatever i'm ganna go dance ,as he walked away to go to the dance floor .

now time to look for yumi .

as i was walking around my house looking for her , where is she ? . 

i saw her on her phone but then my brother brought her a drink , she did not look to happy what my brother gave her . instead she throw the drink on my brother and left him wet . i walked to help my brother but he told me its alright . 

izuna you alright ?

i'm fine bro he said with a small smile .

you sure?? 

yessss go have fun !! 

okay .

i walked upstairs to my room ,i saw a shadow in my room .just as i about to open the door i heard her voice .

can you come and get me ? because this party is so boring and madara is not in the mood for sex.

i wanted to open my door and yell at her but i kept believing it wasn't her, but my heart knows it was her.

i do love him ...

my heart light up again when i heard that but it fell back down 

i love him beacuse he is rich and handsome and also good in bed. i don't care about his stupid family or his stupid feelings . all i need is to marry him and i get to be rich and i'll just keep you for fun when i want to fuck you other than madara.

i made myself to not believe what i heard and try to forgive her but she just brought it on herself . i walked away and went inside the training room and cool off.

until she walk in and put on her fake smile ,

hey madara !

....... i didn't replay to her just kept on training .

wanna go dance or do it?

Not now! i said cold to her .

she walked to me and kissed my lips , and left .

*sighs* maybe i should just forget about it , i walked out of the room as i made a trun i saw her making out with tobirama . thats when i just lost it , i just walked to them and pounch tobirama in the face.

madara i can explain??! 

there is no need for your FUCKING EXPLANATION!!  

but madara i love you !! and he came on to me ,she said pointing at tobirama .

you don't love me and you never had ! just as i said  that i pull off the necklace i gave her .and you don't deserve this nacklace .

but.... madara i thought you love me!!

i don't anymore you have been acting and you know i don't gave a fuck anymore , you know what tobirama can have you . i'm tired of a use thing and don't you ever disrespect my family or even my little brother!! i pour my drink on her .