Flushing hearts

Chapter 2

Troy's P.O.V

I shook Cindy's hands nervously. Damn! She was really pretty. She had a nice, firm @$$ and nice, stiff boobs peeking through her tight fitted dress. She flashed me a broad smile, and said,

"Well, shall we eat". I shifted to the side and let her past. I averted my gaze to her swinging butt. Damn. Soon as I came back to reality, I realised my boy in my pants was getting hard. I walked swiftly to the table before it stands up in public. God! I can't control myself. I sat beside Cindy. Dad and Carline sat opposite of us. We started eating and talked about ordinary stuffs. I couldn't take my eyes off Cindy. And each time I looked, I got harder and harder.

"Excuse me, Miss Carline, can you please direct me to a bathroom".  I said.

"Sure. Its down the hall, 'male', is written on the door". She replied, smiling.

"Are you alright, son?" Dad asked.

I nodded and left to the bathroom. I spotted elevators and paintings of Cindy and her mother. The house was modern and very beautiful. They seemed rich. I found the bathroom, I entered and closed the door. I didn't bother locking the door. I unzipped my pants and my rock hard boy sprang out. I held it in my hands over the opened toilet and started jerking it off. I do this almost everyday when I'm moody. I jerked and jerked. I felt so much pleasure until I loaded into the toilet. I gasp and sighed. That felt so good. Look what Cindy caused. She's just my step sister. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands carefully with soap...I washed my face and entered into the dining room. I took my seat and noticed Cindy looking at me.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yes, why?"

"You were in the bathroom for quite a while". I laughed uncomfortably and said,

"I happen to do number 2". Everyone laughed and we finished our dinner. After several hours spent, dad and I went home.