Chapter 2

Lunch...

After we all leave the library we head to lunch. Reinly finds her boyfriend and goes and sits with his group after saying bye. And yup now stuck with my brother and the gang. Zack raps his arms around me in to a hug and rest his chin on the top of my head earning me glares from almost every girl. My brother slaps the back of his head and says" hands off my sister." Zack jumps and backs up. " can we go get lunch now I'm hungry." I whine to my brother. " Kierstin youre always hungry but yes we can." We walk up to the line and my brother grabs 3 pizza boxes from the lunch lady and we go to sit down. After I start to eat brilynn walks over with brooke and bell. She sits on my brothers lap and the others on Bryan's and Ben's. My brother tells her "brilynn will you get off of me and go away." "Wait what?!? So your nerd of a Sister can sit with you all but we can't! " brilynn yells and jumps off him " yes she can sit with us even if she wasn't my twin she would be here with us. She is the most amazing girl there is." Kyle states and gets agreement from all of the gang making me blush and hide my face. "Whatever. Kierstin you will pay for this!" She says before they walk away. Soon after we finish eating the bell rings and we head to PE my worst subject. Ugh I hate PE. Well we all go get changed in to our gym clothes and head out to the gym. The teacher Mr. Dickins told us we are playing football. He starts to split us in to teams. My brother, Zack, Ben,Bryan and Nick are on one team as always. Mr. Dickins decides to put me on Josh's team. I about fainted. Josh called the rest of the team and myself over and went over some game plan. I wasn't listening I was trying to figure out a way out of this. Josh yells "break" and makes me jump. I look over to see Kyle talking to Mr. Dickinson to get me on his team with no luck. We started to play I was clueless to say the least. I started to look around the next thing I know is I have a football flying at my face. It hits my nose and it starts to bleed. I drop to the ground crying and my brother and the gang rush over to me. " Kierstin are you okay?" They all ask at ones " Zack take her to the nurse" Kyle says " see coach this is why she needed to be with me. This wouldnt have happen if you didn't put her with him." Kyle yells. " Its not my fault your sister can't catch" josh yells back. That's the last thing I heard before Zack picked me up and took me to the nurse. The nurse says " it only looks like a nose bleed nothing feels broken but there will be swelling and it will hurt for a few days." Great I thought. After a while the bleeding stop and the bell rung. Yess! It's time to go home. Zack lets me hop on his back and he carries me out to the truck to see every one but my brother there. Before I could say anything Zack asks "where is Kyle? What the hell happen?" Ben throws the keys to Zack who puts me in the passenger seat and closes the door so I couldn't hear what happen. A few minutes later Kyle comes walking out with a busted lip and talks to the guys before getting in to drive us home. After a few minutes they hop in and we head home. "Kyle what happen?" I asked but get not response. Once we get home I get out of the truck and start to walk to the house "Kierstin please go to your room I have to talk to the guys." Kyle says. I nod and walk to my room getting changed in to my pjs. (Picture above) after getting changed I put my headphones in and listen to music as I start to write. After about 2 hours my brother comes in my room telling me dinner is done. I walk down stairs to see they made ribs. My favorite! I got my rack and began to stuff my face. After a awkwardly silent dinner I did the dishes and went back to my room to see I got a text from reinly.

🎉🎉Bean🎉🎉: wanna go to the mall and try on expensive dresses well never buy??

Me: ah hell yeah! I'll meet you at the mall in 20👌🏻💋

I throw on a pair of yoga pants and leave my shirt, and socks on and put my boots on and walk down stairs. "I'm going to the mall to see reinly" I yell and grab my keys to my bike. My brother comes running in grabing the keys and handing my my truck keys. " ugh how did you know!!" I say " twin telepathy" he says and walks away with my bike keys. I walk out and hope in to my truck. Don't get me wrong I love my truck but it's a pain to park since I need two spots cuz I have a dually basically I have 4 wheels on the back axel
instead of 2 so it has a wide butt. Well I get to the mall and meet her in the food court. " heyy reinly" I yell "hey Kierstin " she says back we grab some smoothies and then go to try on dresses. (Examples of the dresses in the video). After a while of laughing our butts off at the prices we decided to go the movies and see daddy's home. We got popcorn and candy and a large soda to share. We shoves to straws in the cup and watched the ads until.... Brilynn walks over and dumps popcorn all over me. " WHAT THE HELL!?!" I scream and stand up and dump or soda all over her and we run out. "Reinly to my truck" we take off running until me get in and lock my doors. "What the hell was that about Kierstin??" Reinly says trying to catch her breath " I have no fucking clue" I say as I start to drive away I see Brilynn and her group run out of the theater pissed off and wet. We both start laughing. We head back to my house and tell Kyle what happen which earns me a high five. Kyle says " now tomorrow you are not leaving my side." I nod in agreement and reinly and I run upstairs for a sleep over. I throw her a pair of pjs she leaves here and get changed in to my pj shorts again and we head off to bed.

Author note****
Thank you so much for reading my first book I hope yall are in joying it so far. Please vote and comment to show me you are enjoying it and that I should keep going.
Love,
K💋💋