Possessiveness.

Well, I was the one who teased him initially by Soha's name.i knew that he dint feel anything like that for her. But I was sure she liked my boyfriend. But yesterday when i saw her standing in the parking talking to my boyfriend she just got into my head, irritating woman. I am telling you some people don't know the number of people required in a relationship or may be they know it but don't know counting. Unpadh gavar. I could feel the little spark of jealousy inside me whenever i saw him with Soha.But being Nandini Murthy i wasn't ready to accept that i was jealous. Not that she was bad, she is good by nature, we do talk with each other but hey when she is around my boyfriend roaming round and round like a honey bee finding nectar I damn hate her the most.

Whenever I see them together I feel like going near them pulling my boyfriend away from her and just kissing him senselessly in front of that green eyed monster. I just want to claim him in front of her, so that she knows he is with me and off the market for her to try

"Nandu, mera bacha college nahi jana. Late ho jaogi tum.. Jaldi ready hona." Chachi shouted from downstairs.

There I come out of my thoughts. I don't know when will I be in peace with my boyfriend without this green eyed monster- Soha. I joined my hands looked up and said, "Aaye haye aaiappa kuch toh karo iss choti chudial ka." Aaaiyo I am again late.

As soon as I reached college what I saw was enough to boil my blood. There she was again clinging to my boyfriend. Well,I was burning with anger and jealousy. I wanted to scream, bang her head somewhere, yell and tell her that Manik Malhotra is mine. But uff I was helpless my duffer boyfriend considered her as a "good friend"

Aaiyo I forgot to tell you Manik Malhotra is my boyfriend. Me and my bhulakad mind..

Again i looked at Manik, uff he is still with her..he just looked at me and winked but I was already pissed off. I just gave Manik a look which was enough for him to understand that he shouldn't have been with Soha and being Nandini's Manik he knew my anger towards Soha. So he immediately walked towards me. Good move Mr.Malhotra.

Did I tell you that I don't call him Manik I call him Mr.Malhotra. Something different like our relationship. Only I have the right to call him Mr.Malhotra.

"Nandu" Abhi called out for me. Here comes Abhi who is a really good friend of mine. Someone I share everything with. I kept on throwing draggers towards Manik which unfortunately dint go unnoticed by Abhi, but he dint understand why was I doing this. Obviously yaar kaise samjega mera hippo Mr.Malhotra wants this relationship hidden.

"Nandu hua kya hai? Kyu aise dekh rahi hai uske pass" Abhi asked me, I just looked at him and said, "aaammmhhh main, nahi abhi main kyu dekhugi? Acha chal bye lecture hai."

And here I slip again. But fortunately there was always someone to save me..i opened my eyes and saw Abhi smiling at me, "Yaar Nandu tu bhi na,chalti firti disaster ho gayi hai. Hamesha nahi aauga bachane. Take care baby doll."

"Thanku abhi." I said.I smiled at him and got back on my feet.

Now I looked at Mr.Malhotra I realised he was looking at Abhi and me with a disgusted look.Was it jealously?well,I don't care. Jab woh tha uss choti chudial Soha ke sath tab ka kya ha? Gadha.

Suddenly I felt someone holding my arms tight.I turned around and it was Mr.Malhotra. "Chal kya raha tha ha abhi thodi der pehle yaha."

I took his hands of my shoulder and gave him a do-you-really-think-I'm-interested-and-going-to-answer-any-of-your-question look.

"Why ru bothered ha Mr.Malhotra. Jao na uss green eyed monster ke pass."

"Jealous?" He asked me, he was dangerously close to me, making me gulp down the lump formed in my throat.

"What? Jealous and me? Rubbish,not possible. Never. Have you gone mad?" I masked my nervousness and questioned him.

"Woh bas ek dost hai meri jaan"he said.

"Look I don't want to know and nor do I care.khade mein jaaye Soha. Gobaar mein gir jaye. Uske saare baal safed ho. Uske bade bade black colour teeth ho. Woh kabhi kisiko kiss karne layak na rahe."as soon as I said this he laughed out loudly.

"Good, but remember I care. I don't want him near you. Stay away him from Abhi. Always remember Nandini Murthy YOUR MINE ONLY MINE.YOU JUST BELONG TO MANIK"

I looked at him. Ooh so handsome so hot. His perfect lips how would it feel if they come crashing down on my lips. Get a grip over your hormones, woman! My mind shouted at my thoughts. I drew a sharp breath, pushing all the dirty thoughts in back of my head.

He held my hand and dragged me to a scheduled place of our college. I just dint know what happened to him all of a sudden he has never behaved like this in front of other people. We have always hidden our relationship from everyone. We reached there and he held me tightly as if he will leave me n abhi will pull me away from him.

Manik blinked his eyes, to gain control over his ragging harmonies. He step close to me, and wrapped his arms around my bare thin waist.

"You are so f**king beautiful, nandini." He mumbled, gazing down at me as I was the most beautiful creature. Wait did i just call myself a creature. What is wrong with me?? I mean a creature!! Seriously.

Sunna tha pyar mein log andhe hote hai par main toh puri sanki ho rahi hu.. Again I looked up and said,"Haye aaiappa I was ur favourite child ab kya iss monster Mr.Malhotra ke chakkar mein mujhe aap pagal banaoge..bachalo na please."

Manik smiled at me before he leaned to captured my lips. I just closed my eyes feeling his lips against mine, I slide my arms around him, i held onto him tightly as he begun kissing me, passionately.His hands were rested over my hips, pulling me into him, leaving no space between our bodies. He smooched my lips, I just responded back to his kiss, taking my own sweet time.

Breaking the kiss, we looked at each other while panting heavily. Taking a few strands, he shifted them behind my earlobe

It took me some minutes to understand what exactly had happened.But when i did i had a smile. Oohh my mr.Malhotra is jealous. Pay back time Mr.Malhotra. Time for him to be jealous. It is gonna be fun.