Hell

Jhonnell P.o.v: I pulled back up to they house hopped out and walked right into the basement where them fuck niggas was tied up at "GET UP" i yelled stomping the nigga that shot niesha. He groaned slowly getting back up i pistol whipped him causing him to slump back down again "ya'll handle them i got this one" i said to the crew while i cocked back my gun pointing right in the middle of his temple i let 6 shots fire right through. My chest haved up and down as i whiped the sweat that trickled down my forehead when they was all dead we walked out the house "ayo mack burn this shit down" i said tossing thomas the gasoline and lighter he smirked and did exactly that. After watching the house go up in flames we all got in the car and rushed to the hospital. I rushed to the front desk hoping niesha was okay "what room is Antwoniesha Porterfield in" i said in a hurry "hold on just a minute" the oldish lady at the desk said searching on her computer "she's still having surgery but the others that came here with her are in room 318(Alishia Brown) , 319 (Daovion Aubree) , 320(Sha'nautica Johnson), and 321(Terriona Chestnut) " she said i knoded and we all headed to those rooms walking into room 318 first alishia was in there sobbing while holding her pillow "what's wrong, What's going on ?" rhys asked in a serious voice "i lost the baby" she cried rhys face turned red and he punched the wall "FUCK" he yelled pacing the floor "we're gonna give you two some alone time to talk" desmond said "sorry for your lost" we all said before walking out. "Damn this shit crazy bruh" jojo said brushing his hand over his hair. We walked into room 319 where they had dayoo hooked up to machines and something over her stomach she was sleep and i can tell thomas was hurting "can ya'll give us a minute" thomas said looking clenching his jaws we all walked out and a nurse came running over "are you the husband of Antwoniesha Porterfield?" she said in a hurry "yes is she ok?" i asked "she's losing a lot of blood and is falling into a coma we need someone too donate her blood but it has to be the same blood type if we don't i'm afraid she might not make it sir" "you can test all of us and see if one of us match" desmond rushed "follow me" the nurse said we followed her to the back. She tested all of us and said she'll be back with the results. By now i was in a messed up situation i can't lose my wife, the mother of my child, my every fucking thing i shouted hiting the table in front of me everyone had a sorry look on there faces this shit wasn't suppose to happen like this man i swear. Moments later the nurse came back with a paper in her hand "it looks like the patient and Mr.Desmond has the same blood type, so if i can you to come to the back for me right away" he stood up and followed her. All i can do is pray i know i mess up but i didn't want her to lose her life like this.

Desmond p.o.v: I knew we had the same blood type because she's my little sister on our dad side but she doesn't know yet she will later but that isn't important right now i just hopes this helps. As the nurse hooked needles in my arm all i could think about is if terriona was okay but my sister is more important. Once they were finished i felt a little dizzy but i shook it off "here is some food to help with your dizziness" the nurse said i gave her a side smile as i sat up "i'll let you all know the results" she said to us as i sat back with the crew "we told the girls what's going on" thomas said shocked "and how that went" i asked "you know ... Crying" jhonnell said blankly starring into space. "How ya'll got the same blood type" jojo asked looking at me. I shifted in my sit thinking on rather i should tell them the truth or not then i decided to tell them everything. "Wait this all too much, so ya'll really brothers & sisters" jojo dumb ass asked again "yes nigga" i sighed .

Jhonnell p.o.v: Hours passed and the doctors still haven't updated us on whats going on i was just about to go to sleep until a nurse with a clip board walked up to us with a sad look on her face we all stood us turning our attention towards her she cleard her throat "family of Antwoniesha Adams ? Right " she asked we all nodded our heads "I'm sorry but she didn't make it" the words she said seemed like it came out very slow and i felt like my world was about to end "no this can't be right go check again" i yelled my voiced cracked with tears streaming down my face "i'm truly sorry" the nurse said walking away "this is all my fault" i sobbed nealing on the floor " we have a son A SON!! how am i gonna tell a two year old his mommy is gone?" i cuffed my face in my hands and cried. I stood up off the floor and walk out of the hospital everyone was crying and i just felt like i was at my lowest point my wife is gone the mother of my son is gone . i sat in my car with my gun in my hand i was going crazy i don't deserve to live why it couldn't have been me dead and not her ? I asked myself wit tears blurring my vesion i raised the gun up to my head i closed my eyes about to pull the trigger until thomas came and snatched the gun away from me "what are you doing? Are you fucking stupid bro josiah already lost one parent he can't lose both of them man i know this shit hurt like hell she meant something to all of us but you can't do josiah like that man" he yelled crying all i can do is break down .

Too Be Continued ...