The Flash of The Steel Pilot Idea

This is just the idea. I will make it into a real story soon.

Pilot

The blade's tip was at my throat immediately. The cold steel drew blood from it, a small trickle down my neck. The man who was in front of me was massive, maybe 6' 6" (about 2 meters). He was steady, with the eyes of a samurai. His name was Asano Yuki, a master with a long sword.  

"On your knees" the man commands. I don't respond. In fact, I am too scared to move. "On your knees you bastard, you will don't disrespect me." After I don't respond, he pushes the blade into my throat a little harder, now I can feel it. 

I pull back and duck, roll to the side and started running, I won't fight this samurai. Maybe if I make it to the nearby alley, I can get away. However, the crowd had different ideas, throwing me to the man's feet.  

"Now fool, so I can get on my way" Asano commands. 

"Never..." I say quietly. 

Asano's foot collides with my face, I instantly can feel the taste of the iron in my blood in my mouth, "Now or I will kill you." 

"Do it Saku!" a girl whispers to me from the crowd. They would never do anything against a samurai, never to save me, the homeless kid. But I am different from the rest of them. I am the son of a samurai. Nobuhie Sakuretsu. That is me. 

"No" I said spitting blood at the samurai and stood up. 

"Idiot" he laughs and swings his blade at my head. I duck again, this time, I don't run, I charge forward, thrusting my shoulder into his stomach. 

This caught him completely of guard, so I plow on through, slamming him into the wall behind him. I back away as he lunged at me, pulling out his wakizashi. The crowd gasps. The looks of disbelief on their faces made me want to fight on.  

"You son of a bitch!" Asano roared, losing all self-control, slicing the air next to me as a roll to the left. I lash out, hoping that I get his leg, but to no avail. His sword comes flying at my chest; I drop down, dodge it, and fly to my feet, grabbing his arm. I lunge the wakizashi at his throat, causing him to rear back to avoid it, taking me with him.  

We both plunge backwards, but know I have the advantage. I have a wakizashi, a short bladed sword, he has a katana, a whole lot longer than mine. I fall upon him stabbing him in the left shoulder. Blood squirts out of his shoulder as he throws me off of him. He roars and charges. I dodge, trip him, and fall upon him yet again, this time slitting the man's throat. 

The blood sprays all over me, covering my face and hands. It enters my mouth, my nostrils, gets into my eyes and all over my clothes. I gag and vomit, spewing meat and blood all over Asano, who is now clawing at this throat, drowning to death in his own blood. I just did the unthinkable. I killed a samurai. Now I will pay the price...