'Nobody Compares' - Niall Imagine

You had no idea Niall had gone out the previous night until you saw Twitter filled with photos of him and the other One Direction boys. There were several photos of them holding beers, ‘dancing’ and looking completely off their heads. You couldn’t help but laugh at a few of them, they looked like idiots. You checked the time and it was 2:30 in the afternoon. Niall should be awake by now. You sent him a text:

Hello Nialler, can I come over? x’. You received a reply a few minutes later.

‘Of course beautiful x’. You left your flat and walked the short distance to Niall’s house. The sky had cleared up since the morning and now the sun was actually shining down, casting shadows onto things, a rare sight for London. You reached Niall’s house, and knocked three times. He appeared at the door a few seconds later looking severely hung-over. He had sunglasses on top of his head, obviously fearing the bright light today. He pulled you into a warm hug and kissed you softly.

‘Hey love.’

‘Hey Ni. Are you alright?’ He let out a small laugh.

‘Brilliant. Can’t you tell?’

‘So your not regretting last night the teeniest bit?’ He laughed, this time not holding back.

‘So you found out about that, hey?’

‘Well, the photos all over Twitter wouldn’t have given me the slightest idea that you went out.’ He kissed your cheek, laughing once again.

‘Do you mind if we go for a walk? I need some air.’ You nodded, and he wrapped his arm around your waist. You two had walked to the park near his house, talking about nothing in particular. When you arrived, you sat down on the grass. He took his sunnies off and pulled you in for a kiss. A moment later, a bright flash erupted around you. You pulled back and looked around to see a paparazzi with his camera out, pointing it at you. Niall slid his sunglasses back on and stood up, offering you his hand. He pulled you up as two other paparazzi arrived.

‘Are you kidding me right now?’ he grumbled in your ear. You hid your face from the camera and the two of you attempted to walk away.

‘Niall did you and the other members of One Direction have fun last night?’

‘Niall, what does your girlfriend have to say about your behaviour last night?’

‘Niall, when do you and the lads plan on going out again?’

You stopped and turned around to face the paparazzi. Niall turned around with you, confused.

‘You all need to stop, okay? Niall doesn’t need to tell you the details of his and the other boys’ personal lives! You have no right to come over here and harass him. We were having a great day, and you ruined it. I really hope you’re happy with yourselves, because I’m extremely pissed off. How would you like it if I grabbed your bloody camera and went around stalking you all day, every day so you have no personal time, nothing that isn’t recorded on camera and broadcasted to the world? Geeze, step off!’ The paparazzi stared at you with dumbstruck expressions and Niall pulled you by the arm as you walked away together. As you turned a corner, he stopped you and wrapped his arms around you.

‘Thankyou (Y/N), really, I don’t know what I’d do without you.’ You smiled up at him.

‘You’d probably have a sass-less life. I mean, Louis is pretty sassy, but..’ Niall interrupted you:

‘Nobody compares to you.’ He smiled at you and kissed you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N);

Gettin on the piss mate.

omg no that was so uncalled for but idc i'm not deleting it.

Anywaays...