Epilogue

It was the last day of school already, also prom. Magnolia strolled through the crowd with her homemade dress, letting the haters hate and the envious envy. Coincidentally, 'Shake It Off' by Taylor Swift was playing in the background.

"But I keep cruising
Can't stop, won't stop moving
It's like I got this music
In my mind, saying it's gonna be alright
Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate baby
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake It Off, Shake It Off"

Plus, it felt even better since she was still using the crutches (one of them though) and everyone had to make way for her. Magnolia scanned around for her soul mates. She caught Myosotis in dark blue amongst the dark colored tuxedos. She waved, alerting her boyfriend of her arrival. He caught her gesture in the corner of his eye and turned. He waved back, walking over. "Go Boss! You can do it!" Magnolia heard Brûlée.

"The little master and the little lady~" Jackal cheered. Magnolia turned around and saw Myers in a black suit. Jackal gave a shove to her mate, towards herself. He snarled at his friend, before looking at her. "Myey! Myey!" She said it in a singsong tone. "What, is that my nickname?" He asked as he approached. Myosotis took Magnolia's left arm while Myers stood by her right. "Nice nickname, Myey." The former brunette teased. The latter brunette's eyes flashed pale blue, snarling at Myosotis before reverting. Elsewhere, Gérard had surprisingly flitted in the corner of the gymnasium and no one noticed.

He dusted off some of the ashes from his black coat before propping himself against the wall, acting cool. Saul and Ben, who so happened to be nearby, noticed his sudden presence and dragged him elsewhere. Angelina strolled in, her white and gold dress standing out as Ethan accompanied her, wearing his white and turquoise outfit. The girls and boys whispered in hushed tones as they walked in. P.J. tapped on the mic, gaining everyone attention to the stage.

"Good evening everyone, I hope that it has been good, although the night has yet to begin..." he chuckled. "What now?" Ethan whispered to Angelina. "He's ending the year, and also stepping down." She replied. "As a final year in St Bernard Kirkland's High, I'm glad that I came here..." P.J. continued.

・・・

Camellia strolled through the empty hallways. Her heels made no sound as she controlled her steps as she walked. Her long black dress tail silently flutter as she walked. The moonlight shone through the windows. In her hand, she held a note that was meant for her. The sender was anonymous, besides the initials of LV, but Camellia knew who it was. She arrived at the rooftop garden where she saw a figure.

A wild curl at the left side of his head swayed in the breeze. He turned around. "Bella~!" Feliciano cooed, walking over to Camellia. She blushed a little, allowing the Italian to approach and enter her personal circle. "When you were with the bad guys, I was so scared!" He whined, hugging Camellia. She sighed, caressing his hair. "Hey Luci," she called. "Yes?" His tone changed, parting. "Why would you do this?" She asked.

"Do what Bella?" He quizzed, stroking her jawline. Camellia grabbed his hand and pulled it away from her. "You ruined your brother just because you were jealous, and now this? Pretending to be him after you disappeared for more than a decade." She listed. "You're even in a mafia..." tears rolled down her cheeks.

"What has he been telling you?" The Italian demanded. "Does it matter what he tells me?" She shouted back. "There is news, rumors! Don't think that I stay in the dark, I'll forever be in the dark!" Camellia's tears streamed down. The Italian walked up to her and wiped her tears away with his thumbs, cupping her face.

"What makes you think that I'd be the same as then?" She covered her face. He pried her hands off before he pulled her in for a warm embrace. "I'll change, alright? Just for you." He whispered in her ear. "For now, let's clean up your tears, you look beautiful if you don't cry," he smiled, parting from her.

・・・

After washing her face, Camellia and Feliciano came in just in time for P.J. to end his speech about stepping down. Claire got onto stage. "I'd like to thank everyone for your support. As the newly elected Chairman, I'd like to announce my new Vice," she started. "Angelina Red-Kingdom." Applause filled the gymnasium as Angelina was called upon.

Lights were shone over her as she waved in acknowledgement. "Now, let the party begin!" Claire announced as the music began to pound again. The lights turned away from Angelina. "Bella~!" Feliciano pulled Camellia into his body as he whipped out his phone.

"Let's take a selfie!" He beamed. His curl tickled her as Feliciano pressed his face against his girlfriend. She was a little shock at first, but complied by smiling at the camera just before the flash went off. Before the Italian could dance with his girlfriend, Ethan 'stole' Camellia away from him.

"Ve! Bella!" He complained, throwing weak punches at Ethan's back. The Russian grabbed his head as a sadistic grin painted his face. "Piss off." Ethan evilly smiled. "Ve~~" Feliciano ran off. "Such a loser." He commented, before turning to the copper brunette. "Shall we dance?" He asked. "I wouldn't mind.." she muttered, looking at the floor. The Russian lifted her chin and smiled. "If it's about that time, you should really let him go."