30. All Good Things Must Come To An End

Moonie POV :

I woke up early in the morning ; ugh today was the day I take senior portraits. I'm so sleepy but I had to get up. I get out of bed walking to Chris's shower. Since I had left King house that night.

I been staying with Chris. He been so ready to kick me out his house. Cause all I've been doing was moping around the house. Today I was leaving because King asked for me and Corey to come back home.

Turning the shower head on ; I grab my beats pill and turn it on. I stepped in the shower and let the music take over my mind.

Kiss it, kiss it better, baby

Been waiting on that sunshine

Boy, I think I need that back

Can't do it like that

No one else gon' get it like that

So why argue? You yell, but you take me back

Who cares when it feels like crack?

Boy you know that you always do it right

Man, fuck your pride, just take it on back, boy

Take it on back boy, take it back all night

Just take it on back, take it on back

Mmm, do what you gotta do, keep me up all night

Hurting vibe, man, and it hurts inside when I look you in your eye

What are you willing to do?

Oh, tell me what you're willing to do?

Kiss it, kiss it better, baby

Oh, what are you willing to do?

Oh, tell me what you're willing to do?

Kiss it, kiss it better, baby

The song had me thinking about King. I instantly started smiling. I got out the shower and dried off my body. I walked in my room and grabbed the first outfit that I needed to wear for the photo shoot.

I put it on. Doing my own make up and hair. I just wanted a natural beat to my face that's it.

"Chris you make sure you take Corey over King's house , and I'll come by tomorrow to get our stuff

"Chris you make sure you take Corey over King's house , and I'll come by tomorrow to get our stuff." "Thank God Moonie been ready for your ass to leave. I'll make sure I'll do that tho." I laugh at him and walk out the house. Well here we go.

King POV

I woke and I feel like shit. My fucking head hurt and I woke up booty ass naked like what the fuck did I do last night. I put some shorts on fuck underwear.

I hear my doorbell ring *ding dong* fuck that hurt my ears. I walk downstairs and it was clean asf. I'm glad Austin slick OCD around here. I open the door and see Moonie bestfriend Chris and Corey.

"Dada dada." Corey says to me. That made me forget all about my headache. "Moonie told me to bring him over here ; she'll be back here in 2 hours." Corey yawns. I grab him. "Thanks Chris." I dapped him up. He walks back to his car and drive off.

I close the door and walk upstairs with Corey in my hand. "You ready to go to sleep little man." He shakes his head yes. I go back in my room and we lay down. Falling asleep instantly minutes later.

2 hours later ...

I hear the door open and little feet walking upstairs. Moonie walked in and she looked so fucking fine. 😍😍😍

"Hey baby

"Hey baby." She walked over by me and kissed me deeply on the lips. I kiss her back and hold her body close to me. "I miss you so much baby girl." She smiles at me and hugs me back.

She lifts up and looks at me funny. She then softens her face. What was that about. "Let me go change clothes okay." I shook my head she walked on the other side of the bed and kiss Corey.

She walks in the bathroom and changes clothes.

2 minutes turned to 5 minutes and 5 minutes turned to 10 minutes.

She bust through the door. "KINGSTON MAURICE VERDEZ WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!!!"

She threw her phone at me. I looked on the screen and watched the video. Watching the video I was getting madder and madder what the fuck it was that Hazel bitch she was fucking me. I don't remember that shit

"Baby it's not what it seem I promise you." I get out the bed in a hurry. I tried grabbing her but she punched me dead in the nose. She had my shit bleeding. 

"Fuck you King it's over. I tried and I tried with you. Our relationship was perfect. I gave you the world. And you do this to me you said you wasn't like the other ones but you proved to me that you were now. That's what I was looking at you strange you even smell like sex you piece of shit!!!"

She dropped kicked me and punched me over and over until she got tired. "Fuck you bitch." I tried speaking to her. "Shut the fuck up don't say shit to me."

Moonie started crying her eyes out. She packed some of her shit and she went in Corey room to pack his stuff. "Baby please it's all a misunderstanding." I grabbed her hands. "Moonie look at me."

I kissed her deeply trying to express all my love to her in one kiss, but she wasn't kissing me back. She got out my grip. She went to pick up a wide awake Corey.

He had tears in his eyes. She turns to me. "It's over King." She grabs her stuff and walks out. Corey was walking behind her. They walk downstairs and into her car.

I ran after them but she drove off. I tried chasing the car but it was no use I dropped to my knees and cried.

That was the last time I seen her...