on my own

Things were good for a bit. The first thing I did was go into the pawnshop to buy a knife and holster. Camped out in the park by the river for a couple of days. Then next week I was in the city, pouring rain and I was this guy's steps. I guess he saw me and invite me into his dojo. His name was Juan he asked what I was doing on the streets this late I told him that I was a "runaway," so we talked and agreed to train me in mixed martial arts. He was finalizing selling the dojo, so I gave my place to stay for about six months.

The day had to leave. He told me that I was the best he has ever taught and given me the bow staff I had trained with the most. I was walking to my van, which is parked by the coffee hut and. I had the best views of the old, stark tower now called the Avenger tower. So I got myself thinking if I could just get into their labs, I could reconstruct my staff who broke in a fight a couple of weeks ago. After about a week of planning, I was ready, So later that night at two, when all the guards went home for the night got inbuilt it and got by the first sign of daylight got out the staff was excellent. It had two buttons on it on made the spikes come out of the ends, and had a secret compartment for my E.M.Ps.