That Man (part two)

So I went home with my new dad. I asked him did he have a wife. He said no. I asked him if he had any close family members. He said no. I asked him if he had any other kids, and he said no. " So your lonely? I can understand that. I mean I was to until Crystal came, oh I hope she is alright." "She is going to be fine." "So no Is not all you can say!" We had a good laugh.

"You know, I thought I would never get adopted. This is so new for me. I mean the last time I had a parent was when I was two. "Well I hope you feel at home. I did my best to make you a room, but I don't know what you like." "It's ok just as long as you don't go putting girly stuff all over it." "What does girly stuff refer to?" "Like every thing pink. Or hearts or stuff like that." "That's fine. So what do you want to do?" "Can I just go to my room to get settled?" "Of course! I'll show you were it is."

        I'm in my new bedroom. It is AWESOME!!!!! It has a new mattress with new sheets! It also has a nice lamp that is red and it has a nice color palette. I unpack my shirt and skirt that I had made. I put it in a empty dresser and went down stairs.

        "So, did you like your room?" "Ya! It was sooo awesome! I hope that wasn't to expensive." " No. And if it was it would be no big deal. You are my daughter now, and I love you. No price is to high to make my sunshine happy."