Never in a million years..!!!

V:"What "this"are u talking about"I spoke as i walked out the washroom.. She had small cubical box.. As she saw me out.. She held it out with a naughty smirk on her face..
*What is "This"*
..And that was
.
" Holy crap this definitely is not mine.. why will i use this..??"

C:"I dont know..You tell me? I got this from your bag 😂"

V:"My bag..?? Never in a million years i'm gonna carry that to a wedding.. plus thats a boy thing not mine 😟"

C:" Well.. I dont know.. What ws cooking in your head when u bought 'em.. 😂😂"she teased..

V:" Hey.. Whaa...Wait..!! This is not even my bag.."

C:" Stop running away baby.. accept that u brought "This" 😂"

V:"oh shhhii.... This here 😂😂.. "
* She pulled out something from the bag*
" Im not lying charu.. Cos im definitely sure.. i dont have one of these.. or never had or will ever have..."

She held out a pair of black boxers..???
Why does she have that??
Oh wait she just said thts not hers..!!
😂😂 Definitely not hers 😂

C:" What else do u have in the pandora box of yours 😂"

V:" Sshhhhhh.. Charu.. We have got someone else's bag with ours.."
Suddenly her face turned on to a tensed state

C:" Hey wats wrong.. Chill we ll get your bag"

V:"No No What if that someone is a creep and checks my luggage.. 🙈"

C:" Fine Fine lemme cross check with karthik.. He can help us.." while i was dialling his number i just realised that our luggage reached the hotel, after us in a different car..
But that was a 60Yr old man who was in that.. Why will a 60 year old need a pack ( 😉of 6 )of this..???

V:"Are u gonna call him today only..???"

C:" I guess i know where is ur bag.. "
That 'Get to the point' look on her face..😂 she must really love those PJ'S
" Do you remember.. our luggage were in a different car.. The one in which Kay's ' Special 3 came' This definitely is their bag."

V:" Okay.. But he was a 60 yr old.. Why will he need this..??"

C:" Jus a sec..😅.." I called Karthik..

Tring Tring

K:" Already missing me..??" * Urrgghhhhh*

C:" We have got a 60yr old's bag.. Who probably is a perv or whatever.."

K:" Why will you say that.."

C:" He jus got a pack of C*nd*ms...Who gets this to a wedding.. That too 6??What kinda people are you related to..???"

Than the fact of finding"That" in a 60 yr old's bag.. his reaction starled me.. He burst into laughter..
" Helloooooo what is so funny..???"

K:" I said they were 3 people ,dont you think it could be the others.. Why my uncle..???"😂😂

C:" So what they both must be his wife and his son/Daughter.."

K:" No no.. It was my uncle and two of my friends from US..RV and RJ.. The bag must be RV's"
*RV & RJ Intresting*

C:" Whatever 😒how am i getting my bag..?? And whoever these special people are.. please gt my bag.."
LIKE He said,There are possiblities that we have got the perv's bag.. who stayed just across the corridor , Room no 214.. Karthik couldn't make it here as he was held up in the airport.. Uh hu.. So its gonna be us versus them.. Why cant my life be simple like other girls.. The only friend I have is not happy.. And even after coming to goa she looks lost.. Now our bag is Lost 😂..

C:"Vee I know where us pj's are..😂"

V:" Okay karthik is getting it right..??"

C:" Nopee.. We are getting it 😂... "

She groaned.. in frustration..

C:" There is a twist here.. It is nt a perv 60 yr old.. Its a 26yr old😂 Actually 2.. 😉"

V:" Kill me.. I dont want him to find my Spongebob pants chal na.. we ll gt them.."

C:"haaaa co--.."

Perfect Timing... Her phone rings...
"Haaa maa..
yea yea..
Cool place..
no i wont..
i promise i wont...
Lunch..!? MOM its dinner time.. and now you r asking about my lunch.. ..."

And when her mother needs to kno about her day.. its a min of 30 mins call.. I m not taking the risk of leaving my Pj's for anothr second at tht "Whoever's" place...

Room no 214..

What was that guy's name...???

MV..?? No..

TV..??No...

Ummm...

OH yesssss.. RV...!!!
What kinda name is that..Relative Velocity??
I chuckled at the fact that i still remember the fragments of highschool physics 😂

So It a solo encounter..

*Takes a deep breath*

Girl up vee.. You've got this...

* Why am I so scared*

Screw it..
Mission" Rescue PJ "on..!!
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
.............................................................................................
Hey everyone.. My first A/N.. I hope You like the way the story is moving.. Any suggestion/ appreciation are welcomed.. Do drop a comment..
Its nice to hear your suggestions down here in the comment section..
I prefer writing teeennyyyy chapters as I update minimum of 3 times a week..
So Excuse my tiny Chaps 😆
.
.
.
Thankyou ♡