My Characters

Name: Windcloud
Gender: She-Cat
Age: 20 Moons
Rank: Warrior
Looks:

Personality: Windcloud is a kind and caring she,but can be quite aggressive and quick-acting to

Personality: Windcloud is a kind and caring she,but can be quite aggressive and quick-acting to. She is clever and very skilled in hunting,but prefers to fight alone. She is very loyal and brave,but can be hot-headed and a little to bold at times.

Likes:Feathers,Hunting,Feeling the wind in her fur,alone time.

Dislikes:Large Crowds,Loud Noises,Betrayal,suspicious acts,and she isn't quite found of squirrels for some reason.

Family: Her mother is known as Snowsong,but was murdered in battle soon after Windcloud became a warrior. Her father was a loyal warrior know as Greyclaw,and he was killed by a fox that had been raising pups on the clans territory. She has no siblings.

Mate/Crush/Kits: Windcloud prefers to be alone,and doesn't want kits,because she doesn't want to die and have them go Through the pain and sadness she went through. She has no interest in finding a mate,nor rushing towards it.

Backstory: Windcloud was raised fairly normally,and had her bumps along these road,with the clan and herself. She's fought a few battles and had her fair share of injuries and pain. She can't really brag about anything,her life being pretty normal.

Mousetail
She
50 Moons
Elder
Looks:

Slightly snappy at times,Wise,Kind and happy,loves to tell stories

Kits,Games,Happyness,Stories,sleep

Evil,fish,stuff like that {xD I'm so lazy.}

Family was unknown,she came into the clan as a kitty pet.

Her mate is Bramblefur,but he died,she has no kits,in fact she was shoveled before she came to the clan.

Regular clan Back story.