Spending the night

I said," I know right." I put my stuff on the floor and plopped on his bed. He chuckled an he plopped beside me. I chuckled and I sat up. I hopped off and walked to my bag. I pulled out my pajamas.

I walked into his bathroom and grabbed a towel out of his towel closet. I closed the door and started the shower. I stripped and got in. I washed myself and got out. I wrapped a towel around me and walked out to see Daniel sitting on his bed eating on something. I snuck up behind him and saw that he was eating on some Sour Patch Kids. I quickly snatched them and ran back into the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me and I sat down on the floor eating them. Daniel said," Open the door and give me my Sour Patch Kids." I laughed and said," Wasn't thinking when you were eating my Kit- Kats." He clicked his tongue and then I heard the door handle jingle. I knew he was picking the lock. I quickly ran into the bathroom towel closet. I silently closed the door behind me.

I heard the door open and I heard footsteps. I quietly ate on the candy. The door opened and Daniel picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I ate the last Sour Patch. I laughed and I guessed he knew, because he threw me in the pool outside. I swam up then kept the towel around me. I said," Daniel Dwanye Simmons the Third!!!" He laughed and said," Yes?"

I said," Help me out, please?" He stuck his hand out. Wrong move!!" I took it and pulled him in. I jumped out and ran back into the house laughing.