Bid 14| Burning

Burning

I licked my lips. Tumingala ako at sumalubong sakin ang kulay asul na mata ni Demetrius. He's staring back at me. Mapupungay ang kanyang mga mata. He's really gorgeous, mahaba ang kanyang pilikmata at matangos ang kanyang ilong. Kahit ang kanyang malambot na labi ay mamula-mula. Dinilaan kong muli ang aking mga labi.

He stared at my lips then back at my eyes. Tumingin ulit ako sa baba, sa umbok na nasa pagitan ng kanyang binti.

My fingers ran down his chest, tracing the ridge between his pectoral muscles and down over his nipple.

"Demetrius." My voice was as soft as my lips as they kissed their way up to his throat, where I nipped at it before laving it with my tongue.

I caressed him, using my entire body like a big cat to rub him all over. My breasts slid against his chest, my inner thighs brushed softly against his hips, and my hands roved far and wide, stroking, petting.

"Ah, yes," he hissed. And hissed again as my tongue trailed down his body.

I jerked his sweatpants down. Before he could form a word, i had his erection free.

"Amethyst." He growled.

I have been dying to taste him. To put him inside my mouth.

"Hmm," I said, "What do you want?"

Malapit na malapit ang labi ko sa kanyang kabuoan. Hunger glowed in his gorgeous blue eyes, and a sinful smile curved my lips.

"What do you want?" Ulit ko.

Nakita kong lumunok siya. My smile widened.

"Oh hell, Amethyst!" A strangled groan left his throat as I gripped the hardened flesh with both hands and my head lowered to consume the throbbing tip with my mouth.

Desperate fingers drove into my hair then. Demetrius's fingers. They grabbed handfuls of hair and clenched, just enough. Just enough to prick at my scalp, but not enough to cause pain or fear. Just enough to make certain I didn't release him.

Pero wala naman akong intensyong bitawan siya. The taste of male lust and strength filled my mouth now, and I found myself as a hungry woman.

Mukhang nakita/nalasahan ko na ang bago kong paborito. Treat nothing, this was a smorgasbord. A banquet of male flesh rising stiff and hot for my pleasure alone.

Heavily veined, throbbing with desire, the thick crest dark and spilling precious drops of I don't know what, filled my mouth.

"Amethyst, stop." Ang kanyang hininga ay mabilis, tila ba galing siya sa mahabang pagtakbo at nahihirapan siyang maghabol.

Pero ni hindi naman niya inalis ang kamay. Hindi naman niya inalis iyon sa aking buhok. And he didn't even stop thrusting against my lips.

We didn't need to stop. We needed to touch. We needed to still this fire raging between us and burning through my defenses.

As I felt the shaft's head throb against my tongue, I tucked under the sensitive flesh beneath it and rolled my tongue against it before drawing back. Slowly, so slowly, staring up at him, seeing the glitter in his eyes.

He made a sound at the back of his throat. It was deep and low. At nagtayuan ang buhok saking batok dahil sa tunog na iyon. The sound was primal, like he's preying his prey. Except that he's the one lying on the bed and I'm the one straddling him, ang aking mga tuhod ay nakatuon sa magkabilang bahagi ng kanyang katawan.