Chapter 24

*Aun's P.O.V.*

"-Oh look she's waking up!" I groaned, my head was pounding like crazy. I heard a snicker, and I looked over to my left and a black figure appeared in front of me. I squinted, "do I know you? Where am I?" The figure walked closer to the dim light, and I glared when I saw who it was. He only laughed at my reaction. "Oh my dear, you don't seem very happy to see me." I snorted, looking away. All of a sudden, I felt pain on my cheek. He came close to my ear and 'whispered,' "Don't test me Dyke." Josh spat at me. I grumbled and sat against the hard wall. "So, want to know why you're here?" "Obviously sherlock, or I wouldn't have asked earlier." Josh glared at me, and I smirked. "As I was saying, you're here because I knew you would read the text meant for Lynn." I gave him a hard glare, "why do you want Lynn?" He smirked at me, an evil glint in his eyes. "Oh!, she didn't tell you?" I didn't reply, or gibe any emotion so he carried on. "I'm Lynn's cousin my dear." I chuckled. No, I laughed my ass off. "Shut the fuck up!" I kept laughing, gasping for air. "I said-" "Fuck you man! You're bullshitting!" He stopped, and smiled evilly. "If I was lying, you wouldn't be alive." I simply nodded, shrugging. He sighed dramatically. "...So can I leave?" He gave me a look. I shrugged, "Come on man, I'm Hangry!" He leaned against the wall, and cocked an eyebrow confusion written all over his fugly ass face. I chuckled, "Hungry and angry white boy." He frowned, and mumbled "Kids these days." I looked around the room, already bored. I can't believe I'm in a room with this dickface. And I can't believe he's Lynn's cousin. There was a loud creak from the far right of the room, and there was another figure opening the door. "Hello Aun." Anger erupted in my body as my 'dad' walked over to where Josh was. "What do you want old man?" He chuckled. "I would watch it bitch." "Fu-" "Nope! Wouldn't want Emily or Lynn to get hurt, yes?" My breathe hitched. He smiled, "That's what I thought." "Emily's here?" He nodded, "So is your little girlfriend." I growled under my breath, "What is it you want father?" I said, spitting out the word 'father.'