Team Crafted One Shots!

Hey guys, welcome to our first One Shot on HeathersFandoms and Graciegrace2313 new collab, whathappensofcamera! Anyways, I hope you like it, and if you do, slap that vote button withya forehead. Every vote counts! Anyways, just so you know this is set in the beautiful world of Minecraftia so yeah! KAY BYEEEEE!

SkyMU

_______

ADAM POV

"So that was a lot of fun, huh guys?" the Bacca says, shaking his fur all over. We all nod and laugh. My cheeks hurt from everything. I turn over to Jason, causing his cheeks to go pink. I playfully wink at him, making him giggle. I nudge him slightly with my elbow, making him pout. He was so goddamn cute. We’ve been dating for a couple months now, and since neither of us were ready to come out yet, we had to keep it a secret, which made everything a hundred times more cute of course.

“So um, that was fun! When can you guys- um, you know- go?” I try to ask not so indirectly. I make a little more awkward eye contact with Jason.

“Well, I’ve gotta go. Mitch is waiting for me in da Hunger Deans. I’ll catch up with you guys later.” He logs out quickly, with Jordan leaving right after. Ian stares at us for a couple of seconds, then laughs and log out. I raise an eyebrow, but I shrug it off. Jason stares at me with a sly smile.

He walks up to me and puts his arms around my neck. I place my hands on his waist and then lean in. I kiss him, feeling a jolt of electricity spark in between us. He deepens the kiss, and I pull him in closer. I break it for a moment to catch a breath, but I press us together after that. “I love you so much,” I mumble in between kisses.

Mitch POV

It felt so wrong, but I didn’t really care. I was assigned a mission and I have to follow through with it. It’s the Bajan code. I didn’t want to spy on a dear friend, but when you suspect them of dating your other friend, you go CIA on their asses. “Ty, are you coming? You’re footsteps are so loud that I’m surprised they haven’t heard you yet!” He follows me, trying to make his footsteps quieter. I send a quick /msg to Ian.

[Me-> Ssundee] We’re here. Now what do you want us to do? It takes only a couple of seconds for him to respond.

[Ssundee-> Me] Go to the balcony. Snoop in the rooms. Tell me what they’re doing.

I grab Ty by the arm and walk him to the balcony. I walk about half way and look through all top rooms for their silhouettes. “Uh… Uh… Mitch…” Ty says. I look over to where he’s pointing and drop my binoculars.

Jason POV

Adam licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly accept, letting his hot tongue explore my mouth. I take a short breath as Adams tongue has a fight with mine. I win, and then put my legs around my waist, as he grabs my waist and carries me to one of the cells. “Oh, Bruno!” he gasps before shoving me against the wall. “Uh… Guys?” I hear a familiar voice come into my ears. I separate from Adam and turn my head. Ssundee.

Oh god. Why did he have to come right now, couldn’t you see that we were kind of… busy?“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Adam yells. I turn to him, his face red with fury. If looks could kill, he’d be slowly sucking the air out Ian’s lungs.

“Well, Svenz was kind of bored so, here I am” Ian says in his Klub Ice voice. I could practically feel the smoke coming out of my ears. Ian chuckles. I throw Adam the bow and the Arrows. A little Svenz head was going to be placed over my fireplace.

“OHHHHH BRUNOOOOOO!” I hear Sky’s over exaggerated moan. Mitch walks up to us, he can’t stop laughing as Jordan makes fun of our little scene. Ty can’t handle himself, he was clutching his stomach from laughing. Mitch makes kissing noises, while Ty can’t handle himself. I look over to Sky, who was already aiming an arrow at Jordan while I walked up closer to Ian. “How long were they making out, like 3 minutes? You guys don’t move all too fast when it comes to...that. You guys can really suck face.”

“I CALLED IT! MY MONEY PLEASE!” Ian screams and waves his hand. Jordan groans, reaches into his pocket and reluctantly pulls out a 20.

“FUCK YOU GUYS” I scream and hold up my middle fingers.

“Woah, woah. They were telling the truth. You guys are pretty good eating each others mouths,” Ian comments. My anger fades and embarrassment fills my stomach. I look down at my hands and blush majorly. Adam looks down at me and pulls me into his side. I hug his warm ody

“You get Deadlox and Mitch. I’ll get the two gamblers” Sky whispers so quiet only I can hear. I nod and wait for his signal. He kisses my head and whispers “Three…” They all begin to make the kissing noises and laughing.

“Two…”

“OHH BRUNOO-”

“Screw one, lets just go full on massacre.” I nod and then run up to Deadlox, luckily he was too busy watching Ian to notice me hitting him. It only takes two hits and he’s dead. I go after Mitch and use his own PVP strategy on him, circling him until his death notice flashes on the screen.

“Did you kill them?” He nods.

“It was too easy,” he puts his arms around my waist and kisses me lightly. “A couple that slays together stays together!” I throw my arms around his shoulders and kiss him again.

________________

Vote!

Comment!

Follow us!

Add to your Library!

Spread the Word!

LOVE YOU ALL!

@whathappensofcamera