2| Recollection

Something about Ethan seemed familiar. I knew I had seen him maybe once or twice in a lecture but that was it.
On a normal day, he would have just been a nice guy being concerned. But today, I just got this vibe from him; his voice was a key factor in that.
I'm 100% sure I heard it before.

God what am I doing, first I think not X-rated things about mystery guy and now I'm practically falling over Ethan's voice.

What's up with my hormones today?

Ethan was nice enough to escort me to my class and we talked on the way. Not that I minded, he was a looker alright; with those gorgeous blue eyes that seemed to draw me in everytime I looked into them, and his cute dimple that formed everytime he smiled.

His phyique did not disappoint either. To avoid drooling I only glanced at him a few times but what awesome views they were!
He had broad shoulders and it was clear that he worked out. But most of all, his voice gave me shivers. His deep seductive voice that made me want to rip his clothes off right then and there.

"Is this your class?" He asked with his delicious voice.

"Auh..ahem yeah it is. Thanks for walking me, it was nice to meet you Ethan." I smiled genuinely pleased.

He smiled back and then came closer until I could feel his hot breath on my ear.

"It was definitely a pleasure meeting you Andréa.Good to see you again." I could have sworn I had a moan in his voice.

He pulled back grinning and left leaving me speechless and horny as hell.

Again? What did that mean? What was that all about?

●●●●

It was around eight pm when I got home and I was dead tired. I just wanted to sleep on my comfy bed. But I was also very hungry.

Hey sissy, I'm at a friend's tonight so don't wait up. And there's lasagne in the oven. Don't burn it.
-- your fave bro.

I rolled my eyes at his sign and heated up the lasagne and immediately after that, I went to bed.

His hands gripped me tightly, almost bruising me, but I didn't care. I rubbed my body close to his hard body. I could feel his muscles tightening at my touch and his groans were turning me on.
"You are so fucking sexy Dréa" he said huskily into my ear as I arched my ass further towards his growing erection.

I slipped my hands to his jean-clad hardness and he growled sexily. I almost creamed at that sound. He turned me around forcefully and I could see the intense lust in his deep blue eyes.

I'm sure I had the same look beacause he took this opportunity to feel every curve under my skin tight black dress. I was skeptical wearing this tonight , thinking it would be too slutty, but I am so glad I wore this because I could the warmth of his hands on every part of my body.

My nipples tightened at his touch and he sensed it making him pinch them gently over my dress.

I moaned in his ear in fear if being loud; not that anyone in this club could hear me over the music. Maybe I just wanted to excite him.

And it definitely worked because he grew more. The thought of his hard cock in me had me pooling in my panties. I was surprised that he couldn't smell my arousal 'cause of how much I was turned on.

"Andréa baby, I want to fuck you senseless. I want to feel your wet pussy on my hard cock baby." He was talking dirty and I was panting at his words.

I moaned his name in, what I imagine, a sexy way. If it weren't more possible, his eyes grew darker with lust and he led to a semi-empty hallway with other people making out.

He pushed me against the wall hard and crashed his lips to mine in an intense speed.
His full lips tasted like vodka and mint, a delicious combination and then his tongue skillfully opened my mouth.

Out tongues battled for dominance, hot and wet but still not sloppy. Holy shit, it was electrifying. One of his cupped my ass while the other pinched my nipples.

I gasped in his mouth to which he smirked. Kinky bastard.
I decided to use my hands to bring him closer so that our privates were rubbing against each other.

He seemed to like that because he groaned in the kiss and picked me so that my legs were around his waist. We couldn't get any closer than this.

I started to grind in circular motions against his hard length and he pulled back slightly to pepper kisses on my jaw and neck.

"Fuck Andréa, please don't stop baby."

His words got me going even faster, if it weren't for our clothes, we'd be fucking right now.

Speaking of, why weren't we?

" (name), take me to yours. I want you now baby. Please." I coaxed, not caring that I sounded desperate.

He stopped grinding and kissing me and looked up to my eyes still keeping me in position.

"Dréa , I want you too love, but you are drunk and as much I hate to say no, you will regret it tomorrow morning baby." He said with atmost sincerity, I was shocked since just moments ago he was practically fucking me against the wall.

I pouted but I knew he was right. I was drunk. "But promise you will ravish me?"

He only grinned so wide and he promised a lot more than just that.

The alarm woke me up from that vivid dream and I was so dazed and horny.
Did that really happen? If it did, I wanted to find him and ask him to fulfill his promise.

I'm so glad that Ryan was out, I would have scarred him with my moans during the night. No brother wants to hear his sister having a wet dream and vice versa.

Time for a cold shower.

--------
Hehe, Andy sure is naughty. Tsktsk *gasp*.

Any similarities ladies? ;)
Do you think I'm like her? Maaaaybe...who knows