What's Happening Here

River Song

"Of course I do," I smiled. Rowena sighed in relief. After a moment, her eyes quickly took on a predatory look, and I knew I was in for it. "Now," she said sitting up and straddling my hips. She traced one finger down my body, starting at my neck and trailing down between my breasts to the area below my belly button. I shivered lightly at the contact and tightly gripped her waist. "Why don't we really get started," Rowena said, finishing her sentence with a lustful gaze. I sucked in a sharp breath. "If that wasn't really getting started earlier, then what was it," I gasped. She leaned down right into my ear, her lips grazing my lobe and said in a breathy moan, "That was just a taste, darling." The way she said "darling" made me shiver. Her Scottish lilt made it sound like "darlin'" and god was it enticing. I could listen to her talk for hours. I just loved her voice; it was already melodic, but the accent made it even better. I leaned up, my forehead touching hers, and said in a husky tone, "Well then, sweetie, let me try the real thing." She smiled devilishly before crashing her lips to mine desperately, and I groaned. I brought my hands up and raked my blood red nails down her back. Rowena hissed in a mixture of pain and pleasure, but she didn't stop kissing me. I grabbed a bit of her gorgeous red hair and tugged on it, making her groan into my mouth. I moaned lightly while arching my back. I needed to be as close to Rowena as possible. Suddenly, I heard a door creek open and foot steps. "Holy shit! Oh my god, my eyes; I think I'm gonna throw up," I heard a gruff American voice say. Dean Winchester. What a surprise. Rowena scrambled off of me in surprise and tumbled to the floor. I slowly sat up, obviously very ticked off. I stood up from the futon and grabbed Rowena's hand and helped her up out of the floor, and she immediately dusted herself off and coughed a bit, obviously flustered. I watched her look down at the floor and begin to twiddle her thumbs. She was nervous! Dear god, that was adorable. "What the hell was just happening," Sam yelled in confusion, and Rowena's face turned bright red. "A-are you blushing," Dean asked in disbelief and a look of incredulity on his face. "Maybe," she mumbled, bouncing back and forth on her feet. "Okay, so let me get this straight. You meet River, you guys flirt a bit, start crushing on each other, make out, and now you're acting like a teenage girl who just got caught with a boy in her bedroom," Sam stated. "The most powerful witch in history is acting like an embarrassed schoolgirl," Dean said mockingly. "A sexy schoolgirl," I interrupted, shooting Rowena a smirk. She started giggling uncontrollably as the Winchesters looked back and forth between us in confusion. They had no clue what to make of this. "You two just...stay in here," Sam said, scratching his head and grabbing Dean by the shoulder, leading him out. "And no more kissing," Dean called over his shoulder at us as they walked out of the door, the lock clicking into place the minute it was shut. "Cockblocks," I muttered under my breath. "What was that," Rowena laughed. "Nothing," I giggled, "You're laugh is beautiful." She blushed again and glanced down at the floor. I sat down on the futon and Rowena sat down next to me. Our thighs touching, I reached over and grabbed her hand hesitantly. She curled her fingers into mine and leaned into me, her head under my chin. I turned my head to where my cheek was the against the top of her head and curled my other arm around her back. I started to blink slower and slower, practically sleeping between blinks, and I noticed Rowena doing the same. I kissed the top of Rowena's head lightly and smiled. Then, my eyes closed and I fell asleep with the most powerful witch in the world curled into my side like a child.