Chapter 1: HOW THE FUCK AM I ALIEN V?!

Taehyung was out of breath as the song that roared through the speakers in the practice room, came to an abrupt end. He knew what was coming for him and yet he still stood there, calm.

"Taehyung-ah!" their choreographer whined before walking towards him and past the other boys that were tiredly heaving for breath themselves.

"Sorry," he said, hands clasped before him in respect as he bowed, "I'm just tired."

"Aish, well all the other members are just as tired," the choreographer said while pointing over at the others that were quiet as well, "you don't see them giving me some half-ass effort."

I'll jab my foot half way up your ass with effort, he thought to himself only to feel incredibly bad after. It wasn't the choreographer's fault he was feeling shitty. The man had a job to maintain too, Taehyung understood that.

He apologized again, bowing, "I'll work harder."

Jimin rubbed at Taehyung's shoulders in reassurance before moving back into his spot when the man in charge of their dance routine went to play up the music again.

Taehyung glanced over at the other members who smiled reassuringly at him. He swallowed before going back into his spot.

Shaking his arms, blinking his eyes rapidly, he slapped at his cheek slightly before pulling up a fist of determination.

"I'm awake, let's go."

The music started up again, as soon as the member's started, Taehyung began twitching his leg out and getting into the movements of the choreography.

Just as the choreographer hyung started to call out on steps and count them down, Taehyung's leg accidentally made it to the back of the other, tripping himself. He cursed internally at himself and the dance gods as he stumbled forward.

His eyes squinted shut when he heard a few members groan. Glancing over at the mirror before them, he saw the choreographer hyung's head sink so quick in defeat.

"Nope," Taehyung mumbled to himself, too tired in his right mind to be yelled at again, he quickly scurried over to the side, picked up his jacket, and ran out the door of the practice room immediately.

"TAEHYUNG-AH!" he heard as the door shut behind him.

He almost shat himself at that before running away instantly through the hall.

-

Priya Shamar was a 18 year old senior in high school. Although she was born in Canada, she was still made fun of throughout most of her school life for being the "curry rice bowl" of the school. It didn't help when her brown mom actually brought curry to school for lunch either. It wasn't until high school where more diversity hit and her parents finally decided to move to Toronto, Ontario. Besides being generally known as the "chick who hung out with the weird goth kid and the pervert kid" her life was pretty normal.

Moving through the barely crowded hallway, Priya's face was expressionless when her main goal was to simply get from in front of her English class and to Jason Xiu, her previously mentioned "goth" friend, who stood by the lunch tables outside the school.

Moving down and being shoved even though there was enough space for all to walk, she cursed under her breath.

"Fuckers."

One dude froze, "What you say?" he snapped and called out for her but she simply continued to walk.

"You have a nice face," she yelled back, rolling her eyes as she focused on simply walking towards the next hallway she had to face.