chapter twenty four

April 25, 2016
Monday

i've spend the whole day with my two best friends, macy and ally for our second friendship's anniversary.

it's 10㏘ now.

i walked along the streets with my earbuds on and a few bags of present on my hand. it was quite heavy but i managed to carry it. thanks to macy and ally. today was fun.

it's dark and no one is around. while walking home, i sense someone following me from behind. i lowered the volume down and hear footsteps walking towards me.

soon, someone tap on my shoulder and i use my elbow to hit on that person face. harsh i know. it's not wrong to defense.

"ouch!" a guy winced.

i ran away not wanting to look at who i elbowed. once i reached my house, i quickly entered my house and ran to my bedroom.

i pant and close my curtain so that guy wouldn't know i am here.

a few minutes later, i decided to peek on my window and that is when i saw a guy with baseball cap and a jacket, pulling out his phone.

i close my bedroom light and hurry myself to bed.

ting!

i grabbed my phone and saw a text from muffin.

muffin: i'm sorry for scaring you.

muffin: you are good at defending yourself and i was just trying to protect you.

it was him. my secret admirer have been following me from just now and i hurt him. i should've look at that person's face. i feel so bad.

he deserve it because he didn't text you the whole day yesterday and that day. my mind said.

i get up from my bed and peek through the curtain but he is gone. i open up the window and scan around. empty.

i groaned and lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

what a day.