chapter 2

jaein didn't know what to do when she saw the boy shot his brown eyes up, a surprised look could be seen all over his face. they just remained in that position for a solid five minutes, their eyes were staring intently at each other, until jimin finally had the strength to move his muscles and push the girl off him.

"what the hell—what was that for?!"

the purple-head's face looks like she was about to grab jimin by the neck and choke him to death after pushing her off the couch—she freaking landed on her butt!

"shouldn't i be the one asking you that? why were you on top of me?" jimin shouted back, backing away from the girl as much as possible.

jaein felt a little offended with the boy's actions. she should be mad right now, he just trespassed inside her house while she was away, and now that she allowed him inside, he even had the balls to act like this?

"i'm. . . i'm sorry. i was just not used with a girl getting this close to me. i thought you had a different plot on me. . ."

jaein rolled her eyes at the boy. "first of all, i'm not the kind of girl who you think i am. second, if i wanted to do something bad to you, i should've done it in the first place. and lastly, i don't need anyone staying inside my house—especially if they're a trespasser, so you may now leave."

jimin was taken aback by the girl's words. no, he can't leave just yet. what if the bighit staffs are already after him? what if someone just shoots him when he stay out in the woods? the night is still young and there are still a lot of things that might happen to him if he can't find a place to stay in.

"no, please, i beg you. i'll do anything you want, just let me stay," jimin pleaded, but the girl just gave him a smug look.

how can this girl resist someone like me? is she lesbian? jimin thought as he struggled to keep a straight face. he didn't want to look that desperate because he still has to protect his pride—that's the only thing he has right now aside from his luggage that were already soaking wet after staying under the rain.

"hmm. . ." jaein grabbed her chin, "anything i want, you say?"

jimin nodded his head almost immediately, "yes, that's right! i'm willing to do whatever you want as long as you let me stay in your house!"

with a snicker, jaein finally agreed to let the poor boy stay in her house for the mean time. she knows that her parents must be ranging in anger right now while watching her from the heavens, but she had something planned for him.

"okay, sure, you can stay. bring all your luggage to the guest room over there—" the girl instructed, pointing over the dusty room door that leads to what looks like the basement, "—and make sure that you'll have a goodnight sleep because we've got a busy day tomorrow."

jimin was about to open his mouth and reply, but the purple-haired girl already left the living room and dashed upstairs. so the boy had no other choice but to follow all the things she said. he dragged his half-dried luggage with him as he entered the filthy room that he will be sleeping at for the night.

of course, jimin was not pleased with his room, but he should just be grateful that the girl allowed him to board in her household. he just hoped that he would survive this night and the following nights after.

especially since he would also be sharing the guest room with a bunch of crawling insects and germ-filled rats.

~

jaein is a bitch, i know