Chapter 10

I woke up to find Ten nowhere in sight. I began to feel worried. I got in the shower and turned it on all the way hot so I can relax. Hot showers/baths made me relax any day. I got out and wiped the mirror with my hand. I wrapped a towel around my body and put my hair into a messy bun. While walking to my closet in my room I grab my phone. I had a message from Taeyong. Ugh what does he want.
Taeyong: can you meet me at the amusement park?
Haneul: for what?
Taeyong: just come okay! Be there around 1 okay?
Haneul: ugh fine ugly
Taeyong: ugly my ass
I threw my phone on my bed as I change into a black crop top hoodie that said bae 23 on it, with light blue ripped jeans and Jordan's 11s. I applied red lipstick and make up and wore gold necklace with red earrings. I called Ten and told him that I would be at the amusement park with Taeyong. He kind of had an attitude but I told him that nothing was gonna happen. I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys as I walked out to my car and drove to the amusement park. I payed for my ticket as I entered and went to find this ugly jerk Taeyong. I pulled my phone out to call him until someone scared  me making me drop my phone.
"Ya! You made me drop my phone!" I yelled turning towards whoever it was. I gasped as it was my best friend when I was little. Kim Hanbin, I remember him because he still looks the same as when he was 4.
"Hanbin!" I scream hugging him. I was glad to finally see him after 3 years. And can I say he's gotten handsome.
"I missed you Haneul!" He broke the hug as I had the biggest smile plastered on my face.
"I missed you too Hanbin! How have you been?" I haven't seen him since I moved schools. Me and him were the best of friends, he always had my back and I would thank him.
"I've been good and you?" He places his hands in his pockets.
"I've also been good." I could feel my cheeks rising more because of excitement.
Taeyong POV
I went to look for Haneul since she called me which told me she was here. I saw her and this guy together as I felt a wave of jealousy hit me. I wanted to walk up to them but I knew if I did I was going to be rude towards him and she would be mad at me. I just stood there and watched as I clenched my fist. He pulled out his phone and she did also and gave her his number and walked away after a hug. I was glad that he walked away, but mad at the fact that she has his number. I walked up to her as she smiled at my presence, I smiled back.
"Hey Taeyong, why'd you bring me here?" She rocked back and forth as she had her hands in her pockets.
"I just wanted to spend time here with someone." She furrowed her eyebrows as I knew what she was going to say next.
"Why didn't you call your friends or Mariah?" I slightly rolled my eyes as she always brought Mariah up. I don't see why she always does, it kind of gets annoying.
"Can you a stop mentioning her, we broke up a few days ago." I said trying not to sound rude.
"Oh you guys broke huh, I'm sorry." She dropped her head and looked back up at me.
"It's alright, I actually didn't want her. But I do want someone else, but I can't say." She frowned, I'm guessing she wants to know. Little does she know that I actually want her. I never imagined me saying that I wanted her, but ever since the time we got our hands tied I've fallen for her. I don't know how by the way she would act cold towards me.
"Oh come on, please tell me!" She whined having a little tantrum looked adorable.
"You won't believe me if I tell you so you might as well wait!" I walked away from her as she ran to me.
"Come on let's get on the rides!" I grabbed her hands as my insides tingle, this girl seriously has me going crazy!
"Ooh let's get on this!" She points to a giant roller coaster as look at it then her.
"Ugh, this ride... Why?" I am scared of heights and she seems satisfied with trying to kill me right now. But since she wants to get on it I'll go. In pretty sure I'm going to be doing most of the screaming.
"Just come on Baby cakes!" She grabs my hand as I tilt my head to why she called me baby cakes. It was cute and all but why all of a sudden.she dragged me in the line for the ride as she was obviously elated at the fact she was only 1 minute away from riding the roller coaster as I felt nervous.
"What's wrong? You scared of heights!" She teased me as I try and act like I wasn't.
"N-no, it's just I have a lot on my mind." She smirked as I look away.
"Let me guess about your crush huh?" She slightly hit me with her elbow.
"No, come on we're next!" I dragged her hand as we both got on the ride. I held her hand tight as we went up the hill, she looked at me as laughed.
"You are scared of heights!" She laughed even more as I glare at her. The ride went down as she screamed in excitement. I tried my best not to scream as the ride drifted quickly in a circle and ended. I sighed in relief holding my chest.
Haneul POV
I had fun with Taeyong. He won me a blue stuffed zebra and I wanted to give him some candy as a thanks for the toy.
"Ah you don't have too, it was my thanks for coming here!" I handed him the candy anyway as we head to my car.
"I can drop you off if you'd like." I said as he nodded. We arrived as his house was gigantic.
"Bye, I had fun!" He said hoping out.
"Wait!" I ran out my car and back hugged him. I'm pretty sure his eyes were widened.
"Gomawo for inviting me!" He froze there for a moment before turning around.
"No problem!" He blushed as I chuckled a bit. I walked in my car as I felt butterflies after what I just did. I smiled it off and drove home.
End