Day 1

Moms POV
        Luna come down stairs, we need to have a talk. She replies ok am I in trouble?? No I tell her... I could hear her running down the stairs asking me what we needed to talk about. You know how me and your dad have been talking again we have decided to get back together and him and Nate are moving back in..

Luna pov
Ok I can't wait I reply. As I run upstairs to my room. I slammed the door shut I hit the ground it felt like my breath has been knocked out of me.

        I hated my dad him and my mom and him split up when I was two years old . My dad ended up with my twin brother I stayed with my mom. It's been fourteen years since It has been seen ether of them.

       When I finally calmed down my mom walks in to my room and tells me that they should be here in the next twenty minutes. I try my hardest to smile to make my mom happy. 

          Twenty minutes pass I hear a knock on the door. You should have seen my mother and how she ran to that door. When she opens it I see my dad who hasn't changed at all from what I can remember and next to him stands someone who I guess is Nate.

       He was actually attractive and I know that is the worst thing I could possibly think..but honestly he was never like my brother we were never around each other growing up. That evening I was in my room preparing for cheer the next morning.

       Out of know where I hear a huge bang from the room across the hallway I realize it's Nates room I run over there and ask what happened.

       Nothing he screams angrily you could tell all he was doing was trying to get he's suitcase unzipped. Do you want  me to help I ask him shyly??

      No jus leave he yells. I walked up to him and grabbed the zipper of the suitcase and unzipped it in my first try he gives me a dirty look. I walk on back over to my bedroom and change in my pjs.

        I start to go through Twitter and I get a notification saying Nate had tagged me in a post when I look at the picture it say tag the most beautiful girl you know. I jus ignore it and go to sleep.....💤💤💤💤