Thoughts

Luna pov
   I wake up to about 18 text from Nate telling me to wake up and being annoying. I text him back and ask him wtf do u want idiot. He replied with good morning to you to beautiful. What do u want Nate?? He asked if I wanted to hang out today?

    It depends I say....On what? he asked. On if you'll take me for ice cream. Also it will have to wait till after my cheer practice.
Ok he says I jus smile and get up to get ready for cheer. I get in the shower then I get out blow dry my hair get dressed in my uniform. I put my hair in a silk ponytail put my shoes on and head for the door.

    I get to my car and hear Nate yell at me in the door. You want me to take you he ask. Sure I guess if it's not to much trouble. Not at all beautiful he says. Why is he acting like this he is being real creepy.

       We get to my practice and I tell Nate what time it's over so he knows what time to come and get me. Ok I'll be here calm down he said. Ok I say calmly  and walk in to practice.

     I walk to the parking lot after practice. There he is Nate sitting there. Who is he?? my friends ask. It doesn't matter I say and clim in to Nates car. What's wrong?? he asked me. Nothing lets go home. I say a little angrily. Fine but we are going somewhere later. Whatever I say annoyed by the fact that he won't leave me alone.