Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve

It is October 16th today, my birthday, and the day I officially turn sixteen. I wake up with Colton beside me, he came in right after he thought I was asleep but I was awake. I didn’t kick him out because I didn’t want to have nightmares the night before I turn sixteen. It’s not fun any day but I didn’t want to risk being a sleepless zombie.

            I stretch and sit up. I start to shake Colton awake, “Colton wake up!” I yell into his ear. “It’s our birthday.”

            “Five more minutes,” He grumbles.

            “No get up,” I order and start jumping on the bed hoping that he’ll slip off the side and land on his face.

            His hand grabs my ankle making me fall back onto my bed.

            “Shh,” He says putting a figure up to my lips before, flipping over onto his other side, cuddling up to his pillow.

            Well, I wasn’t going to be able to wake him up; at least not by myself.

            I hop out of bed and race out of my room. I start banging on the guys doors and yelling. “Wake up!”

            “What the hell, Becs?” Parker asks being the first one to get up.

            “Colton won’t get up, you need to help me.” I say.

            “Is he a little exhausted from last night?” He smiles a little at the double meaning to his words. Yes, he would be tired because I woke him up with my screaming last night but Parker likes to imply other things.

            “Yes he is,” I say. “Now get your mind out of the gutter and help me.”

            “Fine,” He agrees and goes to pound on the other guys doors again saying, “Wake up, we have to get Colton up.”

            The doors soon open, revealing the tired boys. So now they come out how is that even fair? They come out when Parker tells them to but not when I do?

            “What do you want?” Alec asks Parker.

            “Why did you come out when he tells you to but not when I do, you are my slave?” I ask. “Go do two hundred push ups as punishment.”

            “Why?” he complains.

            “No complaining,” I remind. “You didn’t listen to me, so technically I could tell all these guys why you’re my slave, but I won’t because I’m a nice person.”

            “Nice person my ass,” he grumbles before walking back into his room.

            “What do you want?” Axel asks, crossing his arms and leaning on the doorway.

            “Becca wants us to wake Colton up because he won’t get out of her bed,” Parker explains.

            “Okay, what’s the plan,” Reno asks.

            “Don’t have one we just do whatever until he gets up,” Parker says. “Let’s go men.”

            “Men, please?” I scoff.

            “Do you want our help?” Nathan asks.

            “I guess.”