5

• months later

The doorbell rang. I walked over and checked through the small hole in the door. It was Violet and Axel. Wtf.

I opened the door. "Hey."

"Hi." Violet said giving me a fake smile.

"How can I help you guys?"

Axel gave me a look. "Let us come in."

I rolled my eyes and let them in.

"We need to talk." Violet said.

"Violet, all you want is to cause problems that I don't need right now. I am stressed as it is."

"Arianna. You need to believe me." She said. "I want to help you. As a sister in law, I really want to help you."

"By what? Ruining my relationship? Making up lies?" I said. "I'm tired of that."

"Arianna.. there's a reason why Axel is here too." She said. "I know that the last time I told you, you didn't want to believe me and you never did. Axel is a witness now. I know it's going to hurt you. That's why we are both here. We care about you and Darcy."

Axel looked at me. "I'm going to fuck him up."

Just by them saying this, I know it's going to be bad news.

I sighed and my eyes got watery. "Ok.. so tell me."

"Remember the girl I told you about? Chloe." She asked.

I nodded.

"She.." Violet said and looked down. "She's pregnant."

"Ok? Why does it matter?" I said, looking at her.

Violet stayed quiet. Suddenly, it hit me and I began to cry. Violet sat next to me and hugged me tightly, not saying a word.

I wiped my tears. Black mascara was smeared all over my eyes. "Harry's the dad isn't he?"

Violet nodded.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

Violet sighed. "Remember I told you that I saw her with him? You didn't believe me. That caused so many problems between us when all I was doing was telling you the truth that you didn't want to believe."

I didn't say anything.

"Well, last night Axel and I were out and about. Axel was on Snapchat.. Harry posted a story of him and Chloe. The caption said.." She said, pulling out her phone and scrolling through her pics. "Here it is. The caption said: 'Love of my life. With a red heart." She showed me the picture. I couldn't believe it. 

"He probably blocked you from his stories." Axel commented.

"But wait.. he's been seeing her since he's been gone on tour Arianna. Chloe is my cousins best friend, remember? Chloe wants to take him away from you. My cousin told me that she's three months pregnant now I believe. I'm not sure, but she's pregnant. Harry is the dad. And look.." She said, showing me another picture that Chloe posted.

A pregnancy reveal. An ultrasound picture. I slid through the rest of the pictures. There's Harry, holding the ultrasound picture with her. How stupid can he be by letting her post that? The whole world will find out or already did.

"Wow.. I.." I said, chocking on my words. I cried like never before.

Axel hugged me tight. "I love you sister. You don't deserve that piece of shit."

"I agree." Violet said.

I cried even more. "Can I tell you guys something?"

They both nodded.

"I just found out that I'm pregnant.."