How you guys met

Its going to be your POV and little bit of his in the story, Okay?

~Ben~ _______

"Y/N, Aunt Lydia got you a present for your middle school graduation" My mom chirped as she enter my room.' Oh great, she probably got me a book or something' I thought. " Just leave it on my desk" I said not taking my eyes off my computer. " Alright" was all my mom said before leaving the room. I only took a quick glance at the box, its quite little, no book or clothes can fit in it. I grabbed and sat it on my laps. I lift off the top and saw it was a some type of game. There was a piece a note on top of it. It said: Dear y/n, I have learned that you are a major fan of video games and one day while I was taking a walk down town, a old man offered me this free game so I thought about sending to you. Hope you like it! Love, Aunt Lydia A free game huh? That will do, its look a Nintendo 64 game, perfect because I have one. Merrily I made to my Nintendo 64 and place the game in. Just when I was about to press the on button. Dad came in and told me time to go to bed. Without any arguments because I was really tried, I tucked myself in my warm, cozy bed and drift off to sleep. * 3:30 A.M* there was a bright green light shining in front of me. I used one of my hands to cover my eyes until it faded away. There stood Link? Only he has black eyes and red pupils. I rubbed my eyes just in case it was a dream. But it wasn't! He looked lost and confused until his eyes landed on me. " Do you own Majora's Mask? He questioned. My head nodded, I wasn't scared just shocked. " You are a girl gamer? He asked. " Yes, Link"
" I'm not link, call me Ben" He greeted. " Ok ' ben', what are doing in my room? I rubbed my left eye again. He had a smirk. " I'll see you tomorrow y/n" with in a flash, . he disappeared. How did he do that? Most importantly how does he know my name? ( Sorry this was long)

~ Slenderman~ ________________

Great, this is perfect! My friends haves dared me to walk in the woods across town at exactly midnight. Right they are standing at the border snickering and keeping time, I need to be here for 15 minutes. Man, this forest can give you chills down your spine. Every noise makes me go on alert. The last thing I need was to bump into Slenderman. He is not real, right? Wrong " Hmp" I said as my head banged into something. One of my hands held my heas as my eyes gazed up to.... Slenderman!? He looked down with his tentacles or tendrils flowing in thin air. I feel on the ground with my back. " Please Mister Slender sir, I mean no harm in your forest. My friends has dared to enter this area at this time of night. We will not return here again and I promise I won't say a word" I pleaded. Somehow he seems convinced. " No you may return to my forest young one, I'm no not going hurt you, please shall we meet again?" Slightly my head nodded in a blink he was gone. My timer rang, meaning it was time to leave. All the way back I had a smile on. As I came out of the entrance out of them spoke up. " Why are you smiling?" " Oh nothing" I sang.

~Jeff the Killer~ ________________

Just when I closed my eyes, glass shattered in my room. Right away I shot up from bed only to be face by face with a robber. He has a gun in hands and pointed at my head. Will here comes my death. My eyes shut, letting my life slip away. But nothing came, and I no longer felt a gun at my head. Gradually, I opened my eyes seeing the robber dead, but how? A low chuckle came behind, I turned around. There was a figure in the dark, it came to window where the moonlight is. Could it be? Yes, it was Jeff the killer. Oh god, now I'm official going to die. " Well, aren't going to kill me" I asked him. He looked at me with shock. " No, I will take my time with you, adios, Jeff is out" with that he left me wide eyed all night.

~Eyeless jack~ _______________ "

Y/n make sure you locked up the shop before leaving" commanded my manager as she left the music shop. " Will do" I shouted back. It was only me here, it was midnight so there were no costumer here. I got to admit it was quite freaky. While I cleaned the counter, the door swung open making the bells at the top ring. My head raised in confusion, who would be in a music store at this time of night. There stood a teenage boy my age, with a black hoodie, gray sweat pants, gray skater sneakers and brown messy hair was showed. Also he wore a blue masky with black paint streamed down from his eye hole. " Welcome, how can I help you?" I asked the strange guy. He looked up to me without any words. He went over to guitar section and gently picked a navy blue electric guitar matching to his mask. He placed it back and came up to me. " Are you alone?" Creepily he asked. Should I tell him the truth? Heck no! " Why do you care?" I asked back. He let out a chuckle. " That didn't answer my question" " Well you need to answer mine if you want me to answer yours" I stated. " Your funny, see you around y/n, and by the way, the name is Jack" he waved and exited the shop.

~ Masky~ __________

Ouch! My head hurts like hell, why did I ever do to this deserve this? Getting bullied and now they threw a glass bottle at me. Now they are looking for me, quietly I sat behind a tree as they pass by calling my name. After they left a voice boomed in front. " Oh my, what happened to your forehead, its bleeding". a teenage boy around my age kneeled down next to me. He had a white mask, black lips, black eye hole, raised eyebrows and black hair sticking out. " My name is Masky, but its not my real name" he greeted, taking a piece of my hair and move it aside to see blood. " Are you y/n? My head nodded, I don't know why but I felt like I can trust him. " Here let me help" he took used the sleeve of his yellow brownish jacket to swipe the blood off. " I'm sorry what they did to you" he quietly spoke. I wasn't saying anything at all until now. " Its not your fault, masky" I smiled, I could tell he was too, a speck of blue eyes were shown through his eyes. " Would you like to me to take you home?" Nicely he offered. " I don't want to bother you" I mumble. " Non to worry" He was that nice to actually take me home.

There! I finish chapter 1. Again requests are open, and I might add Hoodie later on._