Crazy Little prince(ess)

With all the years of being neglected who wouldn't be suprised that the youngest of the Sawada family had a few screws losse and had lost (more like threw away) his marbles. Not that the Sawada family would know that as they believed Sawada Tsunayoshi to be dead. They're in for a big surprise when a 15 year old burnet boy (or is it a girl?) comes crashing in through the windows of the Vongola building (while they were holding an alliance meeting between the Stella family) wearing a vampire cape, hover boots and a chainsaw in hand. oh is that a lion with a jetpak and rokets attached to him?. Wait wait what the hell is going on here. It seems he is now sleeping in the arms of Stella families left hand man. What the hell....
"Ya gonna keep lookin or ar ya gonna sign the damn alliance contract? Coz weh got otha tings ta do dan sitnin on our ass oll dahy ya know!" Well it seems the Stella boss is mad at them. Damn.
........
"TSUNA!?"
*thud*
it seems that the whole of the Sawada family had fainted from shock.....

Hello to who ever is reading this!
I may or may not keep going on with this story (depends on how I feel.... plus I suck at writing.....) But if you want to you may use it for your own desires! But please! Please please please. If you DO decide that you want it. Please tell me about it. I would love to read it. Like I would LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVEEEEE to read it. I'm Tsuna obsessed. That is all! Thank yous so much!
Pease out! ✌