Chapter 2

Y/n pov
The teacher instructs me to sit next to a blonde boy named Adrien since his friend "Nino" isn't here. I walk up to him with a grin plastered on my face. He kinda looks like braden

As i was walking, i could feels stares and murmurs. The stairs burning my back and the murmurs filled my ears as i take a seat.

"hi i'm uh......i...... Adrien"

He said stuttering a bit

i giggled and shook his hand .

"y/n l/n"

"aren't you a singer"

i nod and just sighed not really wanting to talk about my career for once.Ever since i became famouse, people started befriending me because of my voice and not what i was inside.

As the class started
~lunch break~
I sit at an empty table as I enjoyed the cool breeze woth my eyes tightly shut, thinking about complicated things that have been very stressful until I hear.......
Rustling?
Was it?
Rustling?
Opening an eye I scan the courtyard for anybody but was only met woth another sound of rustling.
My e/c eyes flickered with confusion as I got up to see what was happening. As I cautiously walk up to the shaking bush, I kept a steady pace and pushed open the bushes to see green eyes starring at me. It was...mesmerising. It seemed to reflect the sun on its emerald eyes.
"Cat....."
I sigh in relief
For all I know it could just be paparazzi or fans waiting to get a chance at talking to me. I'm not in the mood for signing autographs nor have an interview.
I picked up the little black cat up as I scratched it's belly making it purr woth it's ear down.
It looked...cute
I let my thoughts wonder as I hear the soft purrs of the cat
People usually think I'm cheerful and very happy all the time 24/7 but, they forget I'm still human. I'm not usually affected by the hate some people give. What really affects me is the way they treat me. I want to have a normal life, normal friends and a normal education bit I have to do this for my family.
I'm actually really...um complicated. If I showed who I really was, my whole career could end.
I-
"Um hi"
A familiar voice pulled me out of my thoughts. Turning around, I was met woth yet another pair of amazing green eyes.
I sigh
"Um y/n why are you sighing?"
I look up and out on a cute little grin.
"Oh I was just thinking how your eyes look like this little guy over here."
I waved the sleeping kitty in front of Adrien.
A light blush tinted his cheeks and he questioned "Um...do you have... Anything to do later?"
I look a down in sadness
"Sorry. I have a song to record. Maybe tomorrow."
He nodded and left with a " see Ya tomorrow"
Standing up, I hear the chime of the bell and pack my lunch. 'Looks like I'll be taking you home little kitten"
~in class~
Braden. I miss him so much. A sigh escape my lips as my eyes wonder subconsciously to Adrien seat. He just reminds me so much of Braden. Oh speaking of Adrien, where in the world is he?
Putting that question aside, I felt a gaze. Staring straight at me. Feeling a bit awkward, I glanced to see a head of red hair. Standing up, I walk over to him
"Hey, I'm y/n who are you?"
I put my hand out and smiled. A genuine one.
"I'm...Nathaniel "
He shook my hand
"mind if I take a seat?"
I gestured to the empty spot next to him.
He had a surprised expression then it simply changes into a small smile.
"What?"
Shaking his head he pat the empty seat asking you to sit.
"It nothing. It's just, no one really sits with me."
I smile and giggle but a little blue notebook caught my eye. "Um I don't want to sound nosey but. Can I see your drawings?"He opened his notebook and gave it to me.
"WOAH. Your really good at drawing! Although you could use a bit of lighter shading at this area. Maybe. Darker shading here to add contrast and-" I was cut of by a little laugh coming from  Nathaniel.
I smile and scan through the rest of his drawings when I came across a picture. A picture of me. My eyes widen." I- is that me?"
He blushed a dark shade of red almost the same as his hair and nodded. I smile. " It's amazing maybe you could-"
"well. Well looks like Nathaniel has finally found a friend " a sickening voice said followed by high pitched cackling
I stood up. I can't stand people like this.
Turning around I look at her with fierce eyes
Then switched to confused ones
"Um. What are you. I don't think there's such a species like you. Maybe I should call the zoo.oh I know the wild life Park!" I smirk as there was a chorus of "Ooh" and laughs in the room.
She huff ed like a spoilt piece of jam and strolled away.
I sigh, taking a seat, I feel a tap on my shoulder
"you didn't have to do that"
I laugh
" It's fine. I can't stand rich spoilt people like her"
~