Intro

Ryan but as his basketball buddies call him ray, he has been dating a cheerleader,Najee Taylor who's friend named Courtney Eggleston soon having feelings for Ryan and Ryan starts having feelings for her. Ryan tries to hide by going to the club for his birthday with his buddies but when he comes home from club he sees Najee and ??? On the couch having sex. Who was that person with Najee? What will happen next?

-_--------------_----------_--_----------

Najee pov

So me and my boyfriend Ryan, we've been together for 3 years and he is just happy. But as for me I have been cheating on him with his closest friend ??? for about 3 months now and I just feel bad cheating on him, but it feels so good though. I just need some time to think I'm getting a headache excuse me *walks away*

Ryan's pov

Today I'm turning 19 and I'm ganna turn up in the club with my buddies from school, Diggy, issa, Jacob, and Jacob L. Chresanto couldn't make it because he had homework to do. And my girl didn't make it because she doesn't like clubs for some reason. Well enough chit chat. LETS GET IT STARTED.

Prince pov

So I was dancing with this one girl when suddenly Ray came up to me holding a red wine. "Hey buddie I forgot my wallet, can you get it from the house, and just walk in if its unlocked OK" "OK" I got in my red Range Rover and drove to his house.

Najee pov

"Aaah yes, faster" Chres goes in faster.

Prince pov

So after about 20 mins. I was already at his front door. I twisted the knob and from my surprise it was unlocked. And just like what Ryan said, he said I can go in if its unlocked so I walked in and "WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

Najee pov

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" We stopped and immediately turned and saw Jacob (prince) looking at us with hurt and distgust. "Wait I can explain" my eyes began to water and my head started to ache. "Explain what Najee. Explain the fact that you've been cheating on him. ON HIS BIRTHDAY NAJEE" I couldn't say anything, he was right. That man loved me and I just cheat on him. "I'm Sorry" tears began to fall down my cheeks. "I'm not the one to be apologized to" he grabbed Rays wallet and left.

Prince pov

THAT SON OF A BITCH THINKS THAT SHE COULD JUST CHEAT ON MY BESTFRIEND OH HELL NAH TRICK. YOU AINT SLICK, YOU AINT SLICK. And the best part about that is that I recorded it with my phone. I AM SO SLICK. LETS SEE HOW THIS BITCHY HOE GOIN DO ONCE HE SEES THIS VIDEO.

Ryan pov

That man, where's my wallet, almost have been 2 hours and no sign of "there you are I've been looking for you, where my wallet" "Yo girl has been cheating on you" from there I just broke down. How could she do this to me I mean like I did have a small crush on her friend but that's all over. " Nah, you lying, right?
"Go to your house and see" he said that (also) he was coming because the person that was with my girl was somebody I knew. And I just said "OK"  and we took off.

Najee pov

I feel really bad now. And all Chresanto wants from me is sex. I am such a hoe. "How about round 5?" "Chres we need to stop, all you want is sex, and I want love" Chres puts on his clothes and walks closer to Najee. "If I tell your boyfriend/my friend that you forced me hell believe me anyways","CHRESANTO"

Ryan pov

So we were at the door and the door was still unlocked.( Does anybody know how to lock the door). We got in and i saw"CHRESANTO" He turned around with a devilish smirk on his face. "Your girl tried to have sex with me 4 times". I was furious. "4 times" I repeated. "Yep" I was heartbroken I just wanted to punch the light out of her. " "Please don't leave me" "SHUTUP YOU HOE PACK YOUR THINGS AND GET OUT AND YOU SIR WHY, WE WERE BEST FRIENDS AND THATS WHY I AM IM LOVE WITH YOUR BESTFRIEND, COURTNEY BITCH".