Peridot x Amethyst

I have returned once again to make a love/smut story I hope y'all like this one.
---------------------------------------------------
Amethyst pov

Buzz buzz..buzz buzz..buzz buzz

Wow I'm woken up by the buzzing of my roommates phone..once again, like could she not be fucking all the time she already have a girlfriend.

"Ugh!"

Where in the hell is she at in the first place?..Oh yeah she probably at some party with some girl like always, maybe she is at Taaffeite's place, *sigh* "I really need to get ready for today, but first I have to text someone."

Peridot pov

Buzz buzz buzz buzz

Damn why did Ruby leave my phone on, like I know it's the first day of spring break and all but I'm too tired to text anyone right now.

"Ruby why did you for real leave my phone on..."

*looks at a text from amethyst*

Amethyst: "Hey you should come over to my house today, I don't feel like being in another threesome with Ruby again xD. I just want it to be you and me today."

Wow..I really just didn't look at that text right now, is this for real a dream?

"RUBY! RUBY! GET OUT OF THE SHOWER I GOTTA GET DRESSED..."

Ruby: "Ok you big baby I'm out of the shower."

"Umm..*looks away* R..Ruby why don't you have a towel on?"

Ruby: "Because I'm keeping it easy breezy "I'm never going to" cover up. You like to look at my sexy body anyways, don't lie."

"Wait..where are you going?"

Ruby: "I'm going on my date with Sapphire. Didn't I tell you?"

"No you didn't tell me anything about that."

Ruby: "And why are you rushing me out of the bathroom so sudden?"

"Because someone texted me and I gotta go to there house right now, so gotta take a shower now, bye."

Ruby pov

Hmm why is she in such a hurry to meet this "someone"? Hey! She left her phone open, lets see what this "someone" Really is.

*looks at the bathroom door then at her phone then back again at the door and quickly picks up her phone and starts reading the text*

"Oh my~ I should text Ame back"
*starts texting Amethyst on Peridots phone*

Peridot: Hey I'm really excited to meet you today, I was wondering if you could show me your "favorite toy". If you don't mind.

1 minute later

Amethyst: Yeah I don't mind showing you though but would you be interested in something so kinky tho?

Peridot: I'm always down to getting kinky with you Ame.

Amethyst: xD your so naughty Peri.~see you later.

"Well damn I didn't get to the good part."

*hears the shower go off and quickly deletes all the things I said to Amethyst, shuts off her phone and looks like I am about to leave the dorm*