I Think I'm Ready

Another chapter hope you like it!

****************************************

Three years later

It was a cool September day. The day that Alex would remember forever. The black car pulled up to the cemetery a quiet eerie feeling surrounding it. A man got out of the driver side, he wore sunglasses although it was cloudy. He walked over to the other side of the car and opened the door. Out stepped a phantom of all black, his suit and slicked back hair gave him a sort of authority around him. 

The man had a handsome face but dark eyes, he did seem young. The truth was that he was only 19 but with the look in his eyes you could tell he has seen death worth a thousand lifetimes. He walked over to a stone that looked as if someone had just been buried. The dirt was loose but their had been no funeral, just the burial of a boss. 

The tombstone wasn't decorated with flowers, pictures, or flags like you would expect on a grave of someone who just died. The man in the suit walked up to the gravestone. he reached into his jacket and pulled out a single white rose and a ring. The mans father was in the grave and yet their were no tears shed. 

He was going to get the family business no matter if his father is dead or not. So he slipped on his fathers old family crest ring and set the rose on the grave. He stood and said, " Я наведу честь нашей семьи отца ." ( I will bring honor to our family, father.) 

Alex walked back to the black car and got in just as it started raining. He looked out of the window as the car started moving.  He will inherit the mafia from his father and finally get to meet his princess, his beautiful Donna. 

**********************************

"That will be $20.48" the man handed over the money grumbling something about prices. I put it in the cash register and turned back to the man as he grabbed his bag and walked away. "Thanks for shopping at JC Penny have a good day."

The moment he walked out the door I dropped the whole fake smile and looked at the clock. I sighed only five minutes until closing time. I hate working here, all of the superficial bitches gossiping behind my back like I can't hear them. 

The only reason I'm here is to get some cash, just enough to survive. I know my mom and I don't have enough money for college so that is out of the picture. So just enough to get me an apartment and get out of here. I only have half a year left of high school then its earning my keep until I die.... or my prince finds me. 

I looked down at my ring and sighed. The kind words from his latest letter still floating in my head. It had been extra cute because it was my 18th birthday. He even put $200 in it to help my mom and I pay for rent. God he was so sweet. 

I was woken up my one and only friend Dylan waking me out of my thoughts. (Dylans a girl, yes she has a "Boys name") "Hey babe what are you doing tonight." She asked her blue hair flowing around her shoulders and her brown eyes staring mischievously.

"probably studying, why?" I said as she walked around the counter. Dylan was taller than me by a couple of inches only because I was tiny.

She sighed, "Your always studying! We should go to this club down town I've heard it's great!" She grabbed my hands. "You could even dance with some hot guys!" 

I looked over to her excited face and sighed, "You know that i'm waiting-

"Your waiting for your prince charming I know." Dylan had been the only person I have ever told about my prince. At first she was skeptical but after a couple years ago when we were just about mugged on our way from a party and one of his men had saved us she knew it was true.

"Then you don't have to dance with hot guys but be my wing man! I have fake ID's so we can get drunk and I can get laid." I laughed at her crazy personality. Something in me was telling me that I needed to go to that club. 

So reluctantly I agreed.

*******************************

I stared at the screen in front of me. Jordon was looking over my shoulder and smiling at me as if he knew all of my dirty little secrets. We had both been listening to the conversation between my Donna and his best friend. I closed my laptop and Jordan stood up.

"Perfect man! You want your Donna and his hot friend wants to be laid, we should go a get them." He threw his hands up a stupid grin covering his face. 

"What do you mean?"

"We will go to the club and see them."

I Thought about it for a moment and smiled. Jordan stepped back a hint of fear in his eyes. People have said I have the smile of the devil so I could see why he would be afraid. Although I would never hurt him. 

I would get my Donna tomorrow if I went. So I agreed