Chapter 3

Lucy's POV:

I wake up and get a good look at my new room. Its almost identical to my old apartment! The master's magic must be able to read into someone. I climb out of bed and go into the closet filled with clothes. I pull on a short grey dress that comes to my thigh, Its so pretty! I pull on a white jacket and some black shoes. I take another look around my room and notice a desk with paper on it, so I decide to sit down and write a letter to Natsu and the Guild.

Dear Natsu. 

I've made it to the doctors and he said that Wendy shouldn't feel bad about not being able to help me,

He said that her magic would have only made it come back but he has many doctors here that specialise on healing wizards. He thinks its something that I caught when we went on our last job. So don't feel bad Natsu, I will try my hardest to get better as fast as I can but the doctor said I could be here for a Year. I love you so very much Natsu and I will try to get back to you and Fairy Tail as soon as I can.

With all my Love.

Lucy. xx

I feel so bad lying to him but it has to be done. I brush my hair and decide to leave it down. I grab my keys and run out of the house not bothering to have breakfast because I feel a little sick, as i'm running I notice a post box and post the letter to Fairy Tail addressed to Natsu. I reach the mansion and walk straight in and Rosie is there dusting the staircase. 

"Hello Ma'am, by the way that your running and how you walked right in i'm assuming that they gave you a job." She says smiling at me.

"Yes they gave me a job as a Secretary. Could you point me in the direction of the office please Rosie?" I ask her smiling.

"Of corse. Right this way." She says leading me to the office.

I knock the door and wait for a reply.

"Come in." I hear a male voice say from inside.

I walk in and Adrian was sitting at his desk. He smiles at me and calls me forward. 

"Welcome Lucy Constella. Please sit down and i'll be with you in a moment." He says writing on some pieces of paper.

"Good morning sir." I say sitting down.

I wait for him to finish what he is doing and then hear the door open. 

"Daddy!" Two small voices shout as they come running into the room.

"Well hello kids!" Adrian says stopping what he was doing to pick up his children. It makes me smile but then sigh because my father never did that to me.

"Who is that lady daddy?" The little boy asks.

"Well Alfie this is Lucy Constella. She will be working with us for some time." He says smiling at Alfie.

"What is she going to work as Daddy?" The little girl asks.

"Wendi you didn't finish your food!" Willow says as she runs into the office.

At the name Wendi my heart skips a beat. It makes me think about my Wendy who is in Fairy Tail, she was so sweet and kind and when she found out about my pregnancy she was so kind about it. I stand up and smile at the two children.

"Well hello there Its a pleasure to meet you both. Would you like to meet a little friend of mine?" I ask them and they both smile excitedly.

"YES PLEASE!" They say in union.

I nod and then pull out one of my silver keys.

"Open gate of Canis Minor! Nikora!" I shout and Plue comes from the magic circle and then smiles at all the children.

"Pun Puuuuun!" He says and does a little dance for them.

The two children laugh and then dance along with Plue. Willow and Adrian both smile and laugh at their children.

"Very nice Lucy. The children love....this." Adrian says unsure of what to call Plue.

"His name is Plue and if they want they can play with him all day while I work here." I say smiling.

The children are then taken away by a teacher and Plue follows them, Adrian leads me to the desk and then asks me a lot of questions and I answer them. He then shows me how to organise all the papers, how to answer phone calls about his line of work and many more things that i'll need to know for the job.

"I will get the hang of it soon." I say smiling.

"I know you will Lucy. Don't worry if it takes you a while. We will both help you as much as we can." Willow says putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Now off to your office." Adrian says and I follow him to my new office.

My job here is going to be amazing while we were eating lunch Adrian and Willow said that even though i'm pregnant they will still hire me and even give me paid leave. When the baby is old enough to come to work with me the children's Nanny Jude will take care of it for me while I work. The nanny will bring the baby to me when it needs a feed but for the rest of the time the Nanny will look after it for me which is a weight off my mind. I know it will be tough but we'll get through it and when the baby is a little older we'll go back to Fairy Tail and tell Natsu everything.

That i'm sure of.

Natsu POV: 

Lucy has been gone for a while now and the guild isn't the same without her happy smile and her always cheerful personality. Happy is always sad now because Lucy has left. 

"Happy do you think there are nice people where Luce is? Don't you think she will be lonely without us there?" I ask him.

"Dont worry Natsu in her letter she said that there are some nice people there named Willow and Adrian. They are being very nice to her and she says she is now feeling a little better so she may come home earlier!" Happy says smiling at me.

"I know....But I miss her...." I say and walk to the guild request board.

I look for a job and find one that Lucy would have loved. I put it back and decide that we will just not do a job until the next letter from Lucy and we'll ask her what job we should do. Erza sighs as she eats her strawberry cake and then puts it down. 

"Not hungry today Erza?" Mirajane asks.

"No I just miss Lucy, She would always sit here and eat my cake with me while we talked...." She says and then puts the rest of her cake into the bin.

"Why not send her some?" Mirajane says.

"Yeah with the next letter to Lucy i'll send out signature Fairy Tail Strawberry Cake." Erza says smiling again.

Lets just hope that Lucy will come home to us soon....