Big secret comes in the light.

Me: I-I am so sorry for the long wait! Sorry sorry sorry.... 1000×

Tsuna: *sweatdrop* now that Lo-chan is busy with her sorry's we begin the chapter.

Hayato: Juudaime is she really sane or did she drink to much coffee.

Tsuna: I don't know. Lets just start the chapter.

Me: sorry sorry sorry.....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Nami-chuu.
An boy walking around angry with his fallowers. "Takeo-sama what do you want us to do?" Asked one of them. Takeo stopped death on his tracks as he looked behind him. "Kill that basterd of an Cielo it seems everyone is against me because of him." His lackeys salute and say. "yes Takeo-sama!" Than running to Cielo classroom.

Takeo heard someone turn an page and looked behind him. He froze and want to say something when de person hold his gun against his temple. "Speak after I read this chapter." Cielo said and Takeo nod.

Cielo was done reading slap the book close and looked up still holding the gun against the other temple. He looked at Takeo and pulled his gun away. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Screamt Takeo. "Shouldn't you be in the classroom! I hear some noise there?" Cielo sighed looked at his classroom window where now more noise is and back to Takeo.

"Hayato blowed up his table and Kyouya happend to hear that. They begon to fight and I just walked away. I was here the whole time." He replay calm and behind them the noise was louder. His lackeys where running out the gate with Hibari on their tails. A few explosions was heard and you saw Gokudera walking out the gate.

"Those basterds I'll fucking kill them these days!" Than he saw Takeo looking wide eyed at him and he scowled. He wants to curse at the boy when Cielo decided to speak. "Hayato Collerfull words are not helping. He is on hothead too." Gokudera looked at Cielo and than changed in a puppy. "Cielo-sama! Here where you!" Cielo sighed and walked to the Sawada residence. "As if you where looking for me, Hayato. You where busy fighting Kyouya." And Gokudera walked next to Cielo. "Haha you got me." Cielo shake his head but smiled though.

When they where home saying they got home but no answer from Nana. They hear her angry yelling to the Phone. "DARLING! HOW COULD YOU HE WAS OUR OLDEST SON! HOW COULD YOU? DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T 2 SONS! IEMITSU!......" *BAM* The line got disconnected and Nana groaned frustated. As she looked up she saw Reborn, Bianchi, Lambo and Dino looking at her from the kitchen. Right she saw by the door Cielo and Takeo everyone looked worried at her. Takeo even guilty noted Cielo and Reborn.

"Kaa-san?" Asked Takeo as he looked concerned at his mother. "I...I uh..." she sighed and becomming them to the kitchen. As they sit down she speak up. "I talked with someone from the hospital this morning, I talked to the docter who helped giving birth to you Ta-kun." Takeo looked concerned now.

"I wanted to know what was wrong with your brother Tsunayoshi who deid 2 days later. I wanted always to know when he vanish but Iemitsu held me back. So 2 months ago one day before Reborn-kun and Cielo-kun came I talked to the docter who did his search in this two months." Takeo nodded and asked. "He had the results this morning?"

Nana hand tighten around her cup and say. "Nothing was wrong." Takeo eyes widen as he abrudely stood up. "But Dad say my brother had an weak heart!" Nana bit her lip and Cielo looked down Reborn was silents he looked at Nana and Takeo and something about Takeo behavior clicked. 'He wants attention from his mother bad or good he doesn't give an damn about it. Everything he does was for attention to take her mind from Tsuna.' He looked at Cielo who nodded at him as if saying he think so too.