Love is blind

(some story to fit the pic :3 because

(some story to fit the pic :3 because...I'm feeling like writing cute stuff today...also, be ready for some spam on this book as I have 3 MOAR drawings to upload ;3 )

'You changed me...' she spoke, looking at herself but smiling as she raised her gaze to look in the endless void that were his eyes 'Thank you' she whispered and captured him in a tight hug, which he returned with a smile. 'I...changed you, what?' he asked, confused as he enjoyed the hug but her words didn't make sense to him 'Well...look at me...look at us...' she spoke, not knowing exactly how to explain it but that shined some light onto Jack's confusion and he nodded with a soft smile. You may be confused about this change...but Yuko, she always toyed around, broke hearts, moved on..exposed her body, took advantage of people...but now...Now she felt love, at first everybody warned Jack of the risk, but he didn't listen...'love is blind' he would tell them, to which they would shake their heads...but he didn't mind that...Every time Yuko tried to break his heart, he smiled, chuckling at how cute she was and she would smile back...Every time Yuko tried to expose her body, he would remind her how beautiful she was even if she didn't do all that preparing, that he loved her the way she was...and so...Yuko started to open up to him...she started to miss him when he went away and she started to feel something she thought impossible for her heart...love.

'We all take bad paths...' Jack whispered as he rubbed her back gently, Yuko nodded 'But...the right person will show up to save us, won't they?' she asked, looking up to meet his dark hollow eyes 'Of course...sooner or later, they'll be there...just like I was there for you' he sweetly kissed her forehead 'and I will always be here...no matter how much you try to push me away' he added in a soft whisper, to which Yuko smiled, knowing the days of pushing Jack away were long gone.

(because this ship is one of my favourites...come at meh bro! ~(o-o)~ )