Pastries

"And in conclusion, blueberries are much better than mangos when it comes to pastries!" Jonah Part, the Class Clown, told Mrs. Dawson's English class. Most kids laughed at the persuasive essay about why blueberry pastries are the best, but three kids, Anita Carter, Rani Fellow, and Jami Jones. For Rani and Jami, why, they were just trying to act like the teacher. Or maybe they were trying to be serious unlike the rest of the class. Or maybe they were just doing it because their best friend was. Either way, it didn't matter as much as Anita's reason. Anita refused to laugh at Jonah. His jokes were about as funny as a falcon choking on a mouse, his IQ wouldn't grow if a wizard gave it a growth potion, and his idiotic attitude drove her insane. The teacher wasn't laughing either.
     "F. Mr. Part. F for failure." Mrs. Dawson screamed. Anita started to chuckle. Earlier that day, she had gotten an A+ for he essay on why girls and boys should have equal rights everywhere. Once you've succeed that much, you might as well laugh at other's failure. Jonah, usually taking comments such as that as compliments, ran to the bathroom, sobbing. And no. Heck no. That is not the part where Anita falls in love with him.