{3}

-3rd Person POV-

-8 years later-

"(YY/nnnn)~"he groaned

"What?"

"Why are so boring now?"

You looked away from your favorite book,glaring at him.Yes,as he said you became boring to him since you became mature

"What did you say?"

Shivering he responded with a small 'nothing' .You smirked

"That's what I thought."

Asriel got up heading to the kitchen,probaly trying to find something to eat.

"(N/nnnnn)~"

You sighed in irritation

"Fine."

"Really?"

"Nevermind."

"What?!No!"

You chuckled"I'm joking."

Getting up you made your way up headed towards the kitchen finding some (f/f) cake batter in pantry

"Buuut,we're making (f/f) cake."

He sighed"Fine."

"Yay."You smiled and hugged him

Blushing he looked away embarrassed,moving on into the pantry finding the batter.You on the other hand were messing around with all the pots and pans before starting anything up.

"Sooo..."

"So what?"

"I don't know. i was just trying to start a conversation, gosh."

You chuckled at him

"H-Hey don't laugh at me!"

"I'm not laughing I'm chuckling"

He sighed in irritation"W-well to me it's the same ok."

"Whatever,let's just get started cooking."

"Ok."

Asriel and you both started on making the batter,then putting it into the pan getting ready to put it in the oven.Once you put it in the oven,you went back to reading your book.Until you felt something hit and slid off your face.

"Are you serious right now Asriel?"

He took a small step back"W-What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

You got a hand full of flour and threw at him.

"H-hey."

He ran at you with a hand full of dough at you...

-Your POV-

I saw him speed walking to me with dough....

Then he slipped?...On top of me.Everything happened in slow motion and closed my eyes ready for impact,only to feel arms around me landing on something soft.

Opening my eyes, I saw me on top of his chest.Looking up I slowly gazed into his diamondish,quarts like eyes.Looking at them,I have never seen anything so pretty.Though whenever I would look at his eyes for too long I remember everything that happened on the first day we met.

Looking away quite scared.I then realized when I turned,I noticed that our faces were to close together,quickly causing me to get up.