Part Two ™

I woke up a few hours later to get ready for church . Before i took my shower I went downstairs to get something drink . When i went downstairs I saw my mom sleep on the couch . Fuck i feel hella bad for yellin at her . I lightly tapped her telling her to wake up

Santo : Ma wake up

SM : huh

Santo : Ma get up its 8:00

SM : okay Okaay . but you needa go get dressed You gotta help ur father set up

Santo : iight

i went back upstairs and took my shower all I could think about was last night , fuck man my mom was right i do gotta change , but i cant..... I just cant . 15 minutes later i hopped out . & Put on my cargo pants , a red & black polo . my toro 4's and my gold chain and watch . i did the rest of my shit and then went to go sit on my bed . i took my phone off the charger and just looked thru it . then someone knocked On my door i got up and answerd it . It was my dad . . . ahh fuck , here we go .

SD : lastnight ? what was that all about .

Santo : nothing

SD : so you coming home after curfew is nothing

Santo : mane why you trippen

SD : Boy you better stop using that language in this house . You better leave all that stuff out on them streets since Thats were you prefer to be .

Santo : alright whatevea this coversation aint going noe where like the rest of em so im leavin * try to leave*

SD : *grabs arm* Im not done talking to you

Santo : well i am . * snatches away * i ain't gon sit here and argue with you . I'll see you at the church , im taking my car *leaves*

I wasnt really tryin to argue with my dad so i just left cuz i already knew how that was going end . I went downstairs and grabbed my keys to my black rover . i got in & went to McDonald's . and got me 3 sausage egg mc muffins them mf be on hit . Omw to church Shay ass called me but I ignored it. Ion needa hear anymore bullshit . She called me again rite when i was finnah pull up to the church so i answerd .

* Phone Call *

Santo : Hello * lw mad *

Shay : So we not answerin phones now .

Santo : dont start

Shay : w t f , you mean dont start . Why didnt yo ass answer.

Santo : WHY YO ASS TAKING PICTURES IN YO BRA AND SHIT PUTTING EM UP ON IG & SHIT !

Shay ; I - I - I was just....

Santo : You just what .? My point Shay

Shay : Babe im sorry

Santo : Whateva mane ill talk to yo ass later *hangs up*

I got off the phone and parked in the back i hopped out and walked in . When i walked in It was light weight empty cause church dont start for like another hour . But the chior was practicing and people were sitting there just listening . I swear when i walked down the asile to go to my dads office all eyes were on me like i was some kind of killer or sum . I wanted to say something so bad to dem niggas but we in church so i bit my toungue. When i got to my dads office him and mom was talkin to some girl and her mom about they daughter being the head singer for the choir . This girl look so fimilar but ion noe were i seen her from .

( sorry its borin but at least you come in the next part )

10+ likes O1 + Coments

•Feedback

Santo's outfit in comments

-Shes_Trill