The New OTP

Umikos POV

"Oh yea!! The girls sleepover tonight!!" Lucy said.

 "YAYY!!" I screamed.

 The guys gave us questioning looks, but we just shook them off.

 "Are you guys ready to go?" Natsu asked through the window. 

"Yea just hold on a sec!!" Lucy exclaimed while walking into her closet. She came back out, holding two bracelets. "Here, I made these last night. They're friend ship bracelets. While you were asleep, I worked on them all night." She smiled at me, while handing me one of the bracelets.

 I picked up the bracelet, examining it in the sun light. As it was shining you could really see all of the details. It had a lock on it, and hers had a key. There were only a few other charms on it. Being, a heart, a blue stone, hers had a pink stone. Then the last charm, which was very interesting, was a butterfly. Huh, looked exactly like my moms... I then said as she was examining hers, "Thank you so much!! These are really thoughtful. You know you didn't have to do this for me, right? I mean, I haven't really done anything to deserve it.." 

"Oh, no problem!! I've always wanted somebody to make these for. So, just take it as a token of my gratitude." She said smiling at me and clipping her bracelet on. "This way," she said while pointing at our bracelets and clipping mine on, "We'll always be connected. No matter what." 

This, this is the first time in years any one has ever been so nice to me... I hugged her, acting like a child, and said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Nobody has ever been this nice to me bin such a long time..." I then released my hug.

 "Really? But-" She got cut off, by the noise of Happy saying,

 "Come on!! Natsu, Koharu, and I are all waiting outside!!!"

 "Alright, alright, were coming right now." Lucy said as she patted Happy's head. 

As we walked outside, Koharu and Natsu were already at each other's throats. Talk about brotherly love.

 "Woah, there guys. Calm down!! We were only in there for like five minutes!" Lucy exclaimed breaking up the two of them.

 I stood there admiring my bracelet, when suddenly I got pushed down by something, and somebody or something was hovering over me. I had my eyes closed, so I had no idea who or what it was. I opened them, seeing Koharu hovering over me, and my face started burning up. I couldn't manage to say anything, just stare right back at him as he was staring at me. I then sheepishly said, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!! I shouldn't have been standing there!!" Lucy was staring at me, snickering. Natsu was completely oblivious, wondering why Lucy was laughing so much. 

Happy could barely hold in his laughing, putting his paws over his mouth. Just then he said, "Koharu and Umiko, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes K-" he then stopped mid-way, being punched by the now standing and slightly, wait. Blushing Koharu??? 

He had one tooth over his lip his eyes twitching in embarrassment. Happy landed in the river, falling in with a splashing sound. I sat up, slightly rubbing my head and trying to put together what had exactly just happened. Koharu offered me a hand, to help me up. I gladly took it, and started shakily standing up. "Uh, sorry about that... Natsu punched me and I kind of stumbled on to you..." He said sheepishly.

 "Oh, um, it's f-fine!!! It wasn't your fault... I-I shouldn't have been standing there." I apologized. 

As the rest of the day went on, you could just feel the awkwardness in the air. It was nearing the sleepover. Finally. Something to get my mind off of things.

Lucy's POV

Wow, that just happened. Okay, they are now my favorite otp. They are like made for each other!! I could not stop laughing though when it happened. Huehue. Now I shall get my revenge and tease her about alllll the time.

Umiko's POV

Okay, the sleepover is in one hour, and Lucy and I are getting ready in her apartment. I had packed my pastel blue tank top with a butterfly on it, and some white shorts with a monogram on the side. Then I remembered, that I still don't have a place to stay.

 "Oh, um, Lucy?" I asked.

 "Yeah?" She replied.

 "Do you know any good places with a low rent?" I questioned her.

 "Oh yeah, actually, there is a room just below mine for rent right now!! It's 7,000 jewel a month."

 "Awesome, thanks!!" I exclaimed

I'll go talk to the land Lord tomorrow about it. But right now, let's get to that sleepover!! "

Don't be a silent reader, tell me what you think!

Next Chapter:

The Sleepover

PEACE- Author -Chan ✌🐱🍰