Diary Entry: 01

Hi Dee-Bae

Random Person P.O.V
[It changes a lot pls don't blame me]

Silence. The sound that I probably wouldn't be able to hear for another whole 3 years of my life.. But I know that this wouldn't last for long.

ROARRRR
CRASH

"Ragghhhh! When am I ever gonna get peace and quiet in my life?!" Frustrated. The (H/C) girl jumped up from her resting position under the shade of a tall tree, letting her hair flow gently in the wind in the process.

After a short trip to the forest the angered woman finally found the source of the noise.

"It was those huge naked ass people. Since they disturbed my nice and perfect 'silence'. Oh I'm sure going to give them a piece of my mind."

"OI! MOTHER DUCKERS! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! YOU DISTURBED MY SLEEP FOR THIS?! ARE YOU KIDDING!?"

They all looked at you as if you were crazy and you were the only weird one here.
You basically just face-palmed out of frustration and tiredness.

"And you! titan #2034 I KNOW IT WAS YOU! SO DON'T YOU TRY TO DENY IT!" (F/N) declared and pointed at a titan that was mixed in with the crowd of titans.

Sighing loudly (F/N) turned her back from them. "Titan #67 please carry me, I'm too tired of this bullshit." Slowly she felt a huge pair of hands picking the small petite figure up, and placing her on a hard shoulder. Relaxing your body, you let the titan take the lead.

  >I'm gonna make you small for this book <

"To the cabin please".

As you said those words you could feel the titans pace pick up. Shortly after, the wind was hitting your face faster than an horse could run.
After what seemed like 5 minutes. The view of a brown wood winter cabin came into sight. Slowly the titan set you down in front of the door.

"Thank you" You bowed also as a sign of gratitude. The titan bowed in return then turned and ran back into the Forrest. Surprised at its recent action you kept your eyes on the abnormal mutant.

Quickly you ran into your bedroom, unlocked the top drawer in your bedside cabinet, and pulled out a (F/C) diary. Although it was a very plain cover but it had many secrets inside.
You swiftly grabbed the pen laying next to the diary, and started heading towards the front door of the house.

Pulling open the door resulted you being smacked in the face by the wind all at once. Taking a deep breath you took in an image of your front 'garden'. You didn't technically have a garden.. It was just grass and 3 trees. Although it sometimes had a few flowers here and there (If the titans hadn't already crushed it).
Gently you sat by the tree once again, and opened to a new page.

>A/N I Don't know if this is the right format for the year of snk< 

Diary Entry #1147

XX85  July 14th

Titan Eyes Productions

Reporting in! I am Commander (Y/N) (L/N).

Reporting that the creatures behavior has somehow gotten weirder.