I think im in love

It's been 2 months since Jaquees took me to the movies but today he's suppose to be taking me to his house and btw he lives with his mama Mrs.rosie but I left and check my out fit out I had and black dress that hugged my body perfect and some red heels with red lipstick and then I left . Jacquees took me to his house and I met his mama and we was now in his room .i was lookin at the pictures of him on his wall and then he came up behind me and and hugged me and asked me would I be his gf ? Of course I said YES ! And we was looking into each other eyes when we was leaning foward and we kiss and sparks went in my stomach cuz the kiss was getting so passionately , then he added his tongue ...lawd 😍 then he was taking his clothes and my clothes off and I told him to be easy and not too hard on me because ion Neva did this before...no (lol who remember that song by j.cole )then after that he started sucking on my tits and I started moaning
Jaquees pov
Maddie started moaning like crazy she was like Mmm quees 😩and it was turning me on so much so I just went down to her pussy and look up to make sure she was sure she want me to take her v card she nodded knowing what I was asking so I put hands in her and her walls been tight so I kept doing it so they could loosen up some and then I lean up and put a condom on an started fucking her slowly then fast she started moaning and screaming my name and I started going faster saying what is that u call me I said then she said JAQUEES ! I said that's not my name so she said said PAPI I started raming into her then I kept my pace because I could of tell she was reaching her climax.She open her eyes and said hold up wait I gotta pee but it was too late her cum came all on my face and I was laughing at the fact she thought it was pee but this is her first time so yea . I lick her up and she tasted like peaches and pineapples . Mmmm u taste hella good I said she started laughing and I kiss her so she can taste it she lick her lips and said yea it does .she hopped up on my dick and starting riding me .to say this her first time she was riding me like a pro or pornstar. I started moaning at the fact that it felt good .Honestly this was the best girl I ever tasted and had sex with tbh . After that we stop and then we layed down naked and my dick was against her butt and she turnt around and put her legs around me and falled asleep. I woke up and wash off and put on some black pants and a plain t-shirt and woke up maddie so she can go home and wash off .so I took her home and waited on her in her room while she was in the bathroom taking a Hollywood shower like all ways 😂she came back out and put in her all red panties and the matching bra and put on some acid booty shorts and a red shirt . And her red vans . Baby what do you wanna do after graduation because it's like 1 week away I asked she replied idk oh well we should go get some invitations today so we can have a graduation party alrighty then she said and after that we told her mama what we decided and we would of been right back .We got into my truck and went to an decoration place to decorate our cards ..
Ard so I'm not updating till I get some more followers so they can read this ..but it's kinda short so sorry 😩