Disguise

Mira POV
We sat in the jet plane, which had unusually landed on the helicopter landing pad. I was listening to music using earphones, Leanne and Jae Song were revising the plan, Gabrielle, Gwen and Daniel were talking there heads off. I seem like the antisocial one. Yes, I'm kind of socially awkward. I prefer keeping to myself.

"Mira, Mira!" Jae Song shouted as she nudged
me in the ribs. I turned to look at her. "Revise the plan with us," she continued. I'm not going to write the entire plan out because I'm too lazy but here's the plan in a few words. Or maybe a few sentences.

We were supposed to sneak into the mansion at the end of this week, which is 4 days away. They rich family is hosting a birthday celebration for their daughter and we need to pretend to either be butlers or guests. And then, Daniel and I will be hiding at the upper level of the ballroom will locate and shoot the enemy. I know that's not really the best plan but yeah.

Soon, we arrived at the airport and exited it. When we reached the hotel, we quickly checked in and went up to our own rooms- Jae Song and I, Leanne, Katrina and Gabrielle, and Gwen and Daniel.
The night before the Mission...

Jae Song sat down on her bed and started checking for updates on her social media accounts. (Btw, she was using a iPhone 6s). I opened up one of my suitcases and took out a handgun and a pair of gloves. I put on the gloves which is, by the way, to cover up the fingerprints. I looked through the aiming thing and tried aiming with it.

"Ya! What are you doing? Testing out a gun in a hotel room?" Jae Song shouted, staring weirdly at me. "I'm seeing which gun is most suitable for shooting the enemy," I said, not bothering to turn to look at her. "Okay, wait. I know that you are some shit gun expert and can freaking shoot something moving at a damn fast speed or something damn far, but there's no need to test now?!" She retorted.
"Plus, you damage any of the property here, its out of my pocket, Sister dear." She reminded, the last part dripping with sarcasm.

I sighed as I turned to look at her, placing my gun down. "And what's wrong with using a random gun anyway?" She bombarded me with all sorts of questions like that. I took off the gloves and placed them back into the suitcase.

Leanne POV

I picked up the room phone and called Daniel and the others. We all agreed to meet in Jae Song's room. "Okay, guys, we're going to revise the plan one last time," I said, "Gabrielle, you and Jae Song will be butlers, Katrina, Gwen and I will be guests. Daniel and Mira will shoot down the enemy. Gwen, don't be too crazy.

Mira and Daniel, wait for the moment that other guests aren't with the assassins to shoot. Don't miss or everything will get messed up. Gwen, you Katrina and I are going to be their daughter's distant relative that she doesn't really meet. Gabrielle and Jae Song, you are newly hired workers, starting work tomorrow.

Mira and Daniel will case something to make the more experienced workers leave so that they will allow you two to work. Okay?"

Everyone nodded to show that they understood.

The next afternoon...

Both Mira and Daniel were dressed in the organisation's undercover agent clothing- just a simple black suit and pants and a white shirt and a black tie.

As for me? I was dressed in this really frilly dress which was baby blue and had a white lace. Katrina's and Gwen's dress were kinda like the same but in green and pink respectively.

Gabrielle and Jae Song were dressed in matching neatly pressed butler clothes. Basically a black tailcoat and a white shirt with black pants. They were wearing wigs to pretend to be boys.