Cake (Calum Hood & Luke Hemmings)

*Luke Hemming's P.O.V.*

I was looking in the mirror, degrading myself. I was shirtless and I was point out all the flaws I had on me. That was until Calum had to use the restroom and came in. He furrowed his eyebrows at me, seeing I had tears streaming down my face. "Babe..." He said, wrapping his arms around me. He knew how insecure I was about my body. "You are perfect to me. There is no reason that you should be doing this to yourself" he said into my ear. I cried even more saying "Yes I do! I mean look at myself. My skin is so pale and gross. My face is just gross all together.

And I'm fat. I'm...I'm so ugly" I sob bringing my hands up to my face. "You are not ugly! You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen, Luke!" He says turning me around. "Why do you lie to yourself like this?" He asks. I look down ashamed, crying more "I'm not lying to myself. I'm just stating the truth." I look up and see that Calum was on the verge of tear just then. "Calum..." I say, wiping a tear that escaped his eye. "I really don't know why you think I am beautiful when I'm not." He looks at me, leaning into my touch.

"I will show you everything that I think makes you beautiful to me. Even if I have to go on all night I will. I have to make sure that you believe that you are beautiful" I sniffled and nodded. "Go lay on the bed baby. I will show you how much you are worth." I wipe my tears and do as I am told. I lay on the bed and see Calum approaching me. I cried hard. I hate seeing him sad because of me. He climbed on the bed and straddled me. I look up at him and wipe his tears as he did the same to me. "Where do I begin?" he jokes and I giggle, showing my dimples.

He leaned down and kissed them and says "I love how prominent your dimples are when you smile. Especially when you smile at me, it's almost impossible to resist you" I smile again, blushing hard. "I love how you blush at the littlest things I do to you." I blush harder as he kisses my nose "Your nose is so cute. It is the perfect shape" He kisses my ear and says "I love how your ears are shaped. They aren't too big, not to small. Their perfect" He moves over to my eyes and caresses my cheek "I love your blue eyes. They intrigue me every time I look in them.

They are beautiful and I get lost in them" He runs his his hand through my messed up quiff and says "I love your blonde hair. I find blondes REALLY attractive" He goes down to my jaw line and kisses it lightly "I love how sharp your jaw line is. It is just pure sexy to me" He then goes down to my neck and kisses my sweet spot. I shudder in pleasure. "I love how you shudder when I kiss your neck" I moan as he keeps kissing and sucking there, probably making a bruise. "I love your moans and knowing their because of me is just mind blowing" He kisses my collar bone

"I love how broad you are. I think it is attractive" He sits up and runs his hands down my bare chest "I love how soft your skin is. I love the tone of your skin. It fits you so perfectly." He kisses from my chest to my stomach and kisses around my belly button "You are not fat, you are the most cutest skinny boy I have ever met before" He kisses down to my happy trail (hair leading to the pelvis) "I love your happy trail. Never shave it...ever!" I giggle and he kisses my hipbones "I love how your hip bones pop out. It's just to prove how skinny you are. He goes down to my legs and kisses them.

"I love your long, skinny legs. You look so sexy in skinny jeans. I can't contain myself on stage when you wear them. I giggle again and I roll over to straddle him like he was to me. He smiled. I wasn't crying because I was sad anymore. I was crying happy tears and Calum knew that. "Thank you so much, Cal" I say, pressing my lips to his. "Oh!" he mumbles in the kiss. I pull away. "What?" "I forgot a couple. Your lips are amazingly skilled and soft" he says and kisses me one time before pulling away again, but this time taking my lip ring between his teeth. "Your lip ring is just adds onto our perfect kisses. It is incredibly sexy!" I smile and kiss him hard, crying more tears of happiness. He wiped them away without disconnecting our lips. "I love you so much, Lukey!" I smile and say "I love you more"