Chapter 9.1 - 1st Year Anniversary Celebration

Shay's POV

"Happy first year anniversary." A familiar voice whispered on my ear as I woke up.

I hummed as I opened my eyes sleepily, I saw Nate's handsome face making me smile. I smiled sleepily, "Happy first year anniversary too." 

I felt something move next to me and saw Conan sleeping. I smiled quietly as I put his his head over the pillow instead of my stomach, then I gave him another pillow to hug. I kissed his forehead, I sat up on the bed stretching and yawning. 

"Come on, I made breakfast for you." Nate grinned. 

Grinning, I stood up and followed Nathan out of our room closing the door behind me quietly. 

We went downstairs to the kitchen and there was served my favorite breakfast meal, a chocolate waffles and a milk. I grinned and sat down on a chair eagerly as Nate served me my food. 

We stuffed our faces with waffles as we finished eating. Nathan told me to take a shower and wear something casual, so I quickly ran upstairs to my room. Taking some clothes with me inside the bathroom, stripping off my clothes as I got on the shower. 

The hot chilly water ran through my back making me sigh in contentment. I could stay here all day. But, I have a anniversary to do and celebrate. 

After, I showered I quickly threw on a aqua crop top with a colorful letters on it in big letters saying 'Kiss Me' showing my belly button peircing that I got just a few days ago, a chinese tattoo on my right hip 薆  a white shorts and a strappy sandals. I quickly braided my hair in a sided fishtale. 

When I finished, I went downstairs stuffing my phone on my back pocket. I just noticed when I went down that Conan was out of the bed when I saw him on the coach playing with the twins. I checked the time and it's almost lunch. That means, I woke up late. 

"Babe, you ready?" Nathan called from the kitchen as he got out smiling at me.

I grinned at him nodding, "Yesh. So, where are we going?" I asked. 

He smirked, "Not telling." He chuckled taking my hand. "We're going," He announced as he pointed at the twins, Bryan and Cass, "You four better train those mutts now. It's almost lunch, it was suppose to start 5 in the morning." He said. 

The twins grinned saluting at Nate straightening their back and stomping their feet like soldier, "Sir, Yes, Sir."

Bryan nodded at Nate, "Sure man." Cassidy just grinned at Nate and got out of Bryan's grip to get changed. "Come on, guys." 

Nate pulled me out of the cabin to his car when the guys and Cass got ready. Nathan was about to open the passenger door's for me when Darren stopped him. 

"Wait! Where are you going? Aren't you supposed to be training my pack along with yours?" He asked, frowning. 

Nate pushed him away a little kindly out of the door, "Excuse me.. But, my Beta, his mate and the twins will do the job for now. Because me and Shay have something to celebrate." 

Darren's eyes flashed to mine then back to Nate, "What do you have to celebrate? It's not even Shay's birthday. And if it's yours, your members surely w-" 

Nate cut him off, "Our first year anniversary." 

I saw Darren's jaw clenched and was about to lunge at Nate when I blocked Nate out of the way, "Don't you dare." I gritted out, "Don't even try to ruin my day, Darren." 

Darren's eyes flashed hurt but quickly changed for me to notice, but I did anyways. His shoulder slumped, his eyes turning black, jaw clenching, "You'll be mine, Shay."