Part 1: The First Day

Monday

"You see me walking through the park-" I shut off my alarm. I gently pushed off my baby blue covers, got up, and made my bed. Then I went to my bathroom did my morning routine. I went to my closest picked out my clothes which consists of black skinnys, a baby blue T-shirt with clouds on it. Then I walked down the stairs and walked out the back door. The first thing I saw was a note on my table outside. It was addressed to me from: Yours Truly it read "Dear baby boy I see that you are going to sign up for college that's good but it also makes me mad because then I won't be able to see you and I can't have that so you will be seeing me real soon I love you and remember YOUR MINE.

                   Love

               Yours Truly" Wait he's mad because he couldn't see me. And he said I was his how can that be when I don't even know who he is. And I never agreed?. So why does he think that?. I don't want to think of this anymore. So I walk back in the house and my phone starts ringing and I check the caller ID and it says Yours Truly I don't remember adding that so I click answer anyways "H-hello?" I managed to stutter out. "Well hello Max I just thought I'd tell you something and also give you a chance to ask me something alright?" A deep husky voice asked. I nodded. "Good boy" he replied. Wait how did he see me nod. I started to get scared, wondering how he saw me nod. Suddenly he hung up and then I felt someone's hand around my mouth as they carried me to my couch and sat me in their lap and barried my head in their neck so I couldn't see him. And suddenly he spoke "Hello baby, I didn't want to speak over the phone because you looked so scared and nervous so I decided to come and talk to you personally to make you feel less scared ok?" He asked. I didn't know what to say. "Come on baby boy use you words" He told me in a caring yet demanding voice. "O-ok" I stuttered out not trying to anger him. "No need to be scared baby boy" He chuckled. "But I-i'm a-afraid" I stuttered. "There's no need to be afraid baby boy I won't hurt you" He said. He checked his watch and said "Now baby, I'm going to tell something then I have to leave ok?" I nodded "Good, now when I leave don't tell anybody about me or I'll have to kill the people you told and take you away and then you will never see anyone besides me again Ok!!?" He yelled slightly. I stared to tear up. He yelled. "UNDERSTOOD!!?" I nodded crying. His mood changed quickly as he picked me up and cradled me in his arms and started rocking me back and forth and carried me upstairs to my bed room and places us both under the covers and wrapped his tattooed arm around my waist and kissed my forehead as I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Haha bishes I edited this bish!