Lets fuck((:

"Faye.." He pauses, "do you know what you do to me? when you wear that little skirt-"
I cut him off, slapping his hand away from my leg, "it's a uniform. & I rather not be seen wearing khakis." I giggle softly, tossing my hair over my shoulder.
Sam has never acted this way towards me.

he pouts & gently places his hand on my thigh, his thumb, drawing tiny circles.
I finish my assignment, & again, slap his hand away.
Closing my textbook swiftly.
"better luck next time?" I smile innocently down at him as I stand up, fixing my skirt.
I push in my chair ever so delightedly, & walk up to my teacher swaying my hips, side to side. Again, I could feel his eyes all over my body. I wanted them to stay.
I felt in control, I felt something I've never felt before.
Miss Greene, looks at me, smiling, with her awful yellow teeth, her breath always smelt like coffee & cigarettes. She was lovely. When she wanted to be. Her glasses on the tip of her nose & her eyes concentrated on me. "Have you finished?" her raspy voice snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Yes Miss Greene."
She rolls her eyes & snatches my paper from my hand.
"You have the rest of the time to yourself." She motions me back to my desk.

I turn around, & slowly walk back to my desk w Sam.
I feel as if, somebody is watching me.
Somebody other than Sammy.

Finally, I arrive at my seat.
It suddenly becomes harder to breathe.
I feel nausea rush over my body.
My face becomes warm.
A wave of fatigue washes over me.

I run my fingers through my hair, looking around the classroom, & suddenly, my eyes land on him.

Nate.
I've always had the biggest crush on him.
He'd been staring at me throughout my mental breakdown.
I bite my bottom lip & he does the same.
I smile softly & so does he.
Miss Greene, interrupts my thoughts once again.
"Class dismissed"
Feet & paper shuffle & I can't help but watch. After a few short moments I finally regain control of this overwhelming rush over my body & head out.

I rush to my next class when a hand grabs me by my wrist.
I pull away, but they only secure their grip more.
I turn to face them, & to my surprise, it's Nate.
"why in a rush?"
"I've got to get to class." He releases my wrist, "you wanna come over for a party?"
"I dont.. I really shouldnt."
"dont worry, baby girl, it'll only be you, me & a few other people. Maybe, I wanna get to know you." he pushes a piece of hair behind my ear, "please? It'll be fun."
I sigh, "I'll try. No promises, okay?"
"Sweet! I'll snapchat you the info, babe."
I nod & turn away walking to my class.

Did I just agree to fuck Nate? I mean.. That's basically what he's asking right?  

  [skipping rest of school day & arriving at home bc lazy]
My phone vibrates my hand, & to my surprise, it's Nate.

nate:you coming babe?💘

faye: mhm, uber sucks🙂🔫
I turn off my phone & my Uber driver honks their horn, scaring me a bit.

[skipping drive]

I arrive at Nates flat.
He greets me at the door & takes my hand.
"I wouldn't take you as such a gentleman" I giggle softly, "I wouldn't take you as a girly girl, either, Faye"
He chuckles & takes my hand & leads me to the kitchen, "you smoke, princess?"
he asked as he picks up a blunt.
"I dont.. I wish you would've told me their would be marijuana here. I cant stay, I've got a 4.0 gpa. I don't want to ruin anything. Not saying that.. uhm.. It'll mess you guys up.. I mean" I mentally punch myself in the face. I really just offended my future husband in his home.

I sigh & walk away from him.
He pulls me by my hips & leans on the counter.

"Come on babe. I'll just put it out" he smiles innocently, & tosses the blunt in the sink. "All gone.. You look.. fucking mesmerizing." He pauses & bites his bottom lip.
he groans & picks me up, setting me roughly on the counter.
"do you want daddy to fuck you? do you want me to punish you for being such a naughty girl?"
he growls in my ear again. I can feel his member against my thigh.
He grabs my hand & palms himself with it.
"do you see what you've done to me?" he moans softly, & kisses me behind my ear.
Like I said, I've always thought Nate was a babe. & I've waited for this moment forever now.
How could I deny this?
In between my legs began feeling warm.
I bite my bottom lip as he lifts me up off of the counter.
I wrap my cold legs around his waist as he carefully walks to his bedroom upstairs.
His face crashes into mine, kissing my soft pink lips roughly.
Our tongues fight for dominance.
He throws me on his bed gently & yanks off his shirt, throwing it to the side.
He climbs on top of me, kissing & sucking on my neck.
I fight back the moans as his cold hands harshly tug at the hem of my skirt.
I nod my head letting him know he may do whatever he wished.
He gently pulls off my skirt & top, leaving me in my underwear, bra, knee high socks, & shoes.
His warm lips leave my neck & his piercing eyes look at me up & down,
"you don't know how long I've waited for this, Faye." his raspy voice & lust filled eyes leave my underwear soaked.
He looks up at me, & traces his index finger along the hem of my panties.
He softly kisses my neck, grinding slowly & harshly.
There was a large bulge rubbing against me only isolated by my thin panties and his joggers.

He went back to kissing down to my collarbone, pushing my bra up to get his hands on my breast.

He kneaded them in his large hands, taking his time to pull at my nipples
He left hickeys on his journey down my breast, kissing the supple flesh before taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking hard.
I inhale sharply as he stops & blows on my collarbone softly.

He resumes flicking his tongue over my nipple before continuing to the next nipple, his hips rhythmically grinding over my soaked core.

His fingers trailed down to the brim of my panties.
slipping his hands into the sides of them and tugging them off my hips, tossing them away from me.
His arms travel underneath my legs, & his hand on my hips holding them down.
He looked up at me once again, & slowly licks up my slit in a strong stroke
His mouth sucking on my clit harshly.
I moan his name, tugging on his hair.
Suddenly, there's a knock on Nates bedroom door.
A familiar voice shouts through the door, my face is flushed.
Nate sighs & sits up, "who is it? cant you hear that I'm busy?" he chuckles as he climbs off of me picking up my clothes & tossing them towards me.

"We'll finish later, babe, okay?"
I pout & sigh putting on my outfit as he puts on his shirt.
He makes his way towards the door.
Suddenly, the door slams open.
So loud, it scares both of us.
Sammy stands there, bawled fist, knuckles white.
His face is red & his eyes are darker than normal.
His eyes meet mine.
"Nate.. you fucking piece of shit." His eyes are on Nate now.
"Sammy.. Dude, you cant have everyone all to yourself." Nate replies with a small chuckle.
"I told you how I felt about Faye you fucking idiot. I told you that you could have every girl I met. Just.Not.Faye" He yells.
Nate slowly walks over to Sammy, "Alright Sammy.. I'm sorry.. Just.. It won't-" Sammy cuts him off with a punch to his left side of his cheek.
Nate falls to the ground, & Sammy knelt beside him, punching him in his face.
I hurriedly jump off the bed, grabbing Sammy.
Sa- Sammy! Stop!" I scream, tears running down my face.
I haven't been this afraid since my father lived with us awhile ago.
"Sammy! Please.. You're scaring me!" I yell once, my voice shaky & weak.
I cry out Nates name, hoping he'd get up & knock the shit out of Sammy.
I grab Sammys arm roughly & try holding him back.
He pushes me off of his arm, standing up.
His fist bloody.
I drop to my knees & crawl to Nate checking to see if he's breathing, & he is.

I hold him in my arms & cry softly.
I look up at Sammy & he smiles down at me as if nothing happened.
"Get the fuck out of here, or I'm calling the police."
He just laughs & kneels beside me.
His hands cup my face.
"If you call the police this fuck boy is going to Jail, dumb ass. Nate is bad news & you fucking know it. He has a warrant & im surprised the school hasn't done anything by now. You're really fucking low if you're trying to ride his dick. You're a slut."

He stands back up & roughly pulls me up with him.
"So, I'm gonna treat you like one."